There’s a new site out there on the Interwebs called Youtube and you should check it out.Â It’s where I found this video which gives you a history of the Bears-Packers rivalry in a neat and tidy five minutes.Â The best part?Â They just focus on the Bears.Â Which is as it should be.
But you’ll see some pretty good stuff including:
- Pretty much every one of the cheap shots the Forrest Gregg Packers of the ’80s resorted to (I hope Ken Stills, Charles Martin and Mossy Cade all rot in prison…and then Hell)
- A reminder that George Halas not only founded the damn league, he played in it and he coached the Bears to 324 wins and six World Championships.Â Vince Lombardi can suck on it.
- Bears legend Mike Pyle! (Hey, I didn’t say it was all gold.)
- The immortal Larry Mayer explaining that to him the Bears-Packers is the greatest rivalry ever (well, if it is to Larry, it just is.)
- Brett Favre throwing a hissy fit.
Oh, trust me, there’s a lot of good stuff here.[youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_32o7vU2bY]