News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: It's "Et tu, Brute' " time  ( 2,130 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
It's "Et tu, Brute' " time
« on: August 19, 2010, 10:29:23 PM »
Would the last guy out please turn off the lights?

"Aramis Ramirez isn't sure if he will be a Cub next season as the 32-year-old is angling to be on a contender, reports MLB.com.

"I'm planning to honor my contract," Ramirez said. "I signed here, I took less money to stay here. I don't want to go anywhere. But at the same time, I want to win. I'm 32. I'm not like [Starlin] Castro -- he has a lot of time in front of him. We'll see. We'll see how it goes."
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: It's "Et tu, Brute' " time
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 10:41:57 PM »
As much as I love Aramis, maybe it's time for another club to pay for his team doctor visits.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 10:45:57 PM »
This hurts because Aramis is absolutely fucking right. And as Eli pointed out earlier this week, he'll turn down a fortune if he opts out. If he gets traded he makes a killing more and gets to play for a contender. Given the choice, I have no doubt that Aramis would like to win here. But that's looking unlikely from where he's sitting. He just needs to have faith in HENDRY'S TRACK RECORDDDDD!

PLEASE!
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 11:13:45 PM »
I'm sorry, what?  You want to win now because you're running out of time?  Huh.  Interesting, cock master.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 11:24:12 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 19, 2010, 10:45:57 PM
This hurts because Aramis is absolutely fucking right. And as Eli pointed out earlier this week, he'll turn down a fortune if he opts out. If he gets traded he makes a killing more and gets to play for a contender. Given the choice, I have no doubt that Aramis would like to win here. But that's looking unlikely from where he's sitting.

It sucks, but That.

Vaya con dios, cock master.

Injuries and this godforsaken season aside, you never anything other than the shit.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 11:37:43 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on August 19, 2010, 11:24:12 PM
This hurts because Aramis is absolutely fucking right. And as Eli pointed out earlier this week, he'll turn down a fortune if he opts out. If he gets traded he makes a killing more and gets to play for a contender. Given the choice, I have no doubt that Aramis would like to win here. But that's looking unlikely from where he's sitting.

It sucks, but That.

Injuries and this godforsaken season aside, you never anything other than the shit.

THI
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 07:11:30 AM »

It sucks, but That.

The whole anything?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 10:09:38 AM »
The irony is that I can't think of any two players more responsible for the current condition of the Cubs than the guys who were batting 3 and 4 for the Cubs most of the season.  Now they want to play for contenders.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 10:14:01 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on August 20, 2010, 10:09:38 AM
The irony is that I can't think of any two players more responsible for the current condition of the Cubs than the guys who were batting 3 and 4 for the Cubs most of the season.  Now they want to play for contenders.

Boom, roasted.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 10:49:22 AM »
Quote from: ChuckD on August 20, 2010, 07:11:30 AM

It sucks, but That.

The whole anything?

Well, most of it, anyway.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.