News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Survivor  ( 12,514 )

Rooster

• Hank White Fan Club
Survivor
« on: May 16, 2005, 06:53:01 AM »
I guess the days of the Survivor recap in the Dose are gone now.

But, was anyone watching?

And, is Ian the biggest dumbass in the history of this show?

And, Katie the least deserving finalist since...well...a couple of shows ago?

MrSpeed

• Hank White Fan Club
Re: Survivor
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 08:48:46 AM »
I watch it and I'll completely agree with the Ian and Katie thing.

Canuckbearsfan

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 10:00:08 AM »
I can't believe that more wasn't made of Ian's decision.  Absolutely the stupidest move, and he is applauded.  You came to win a million bucks, not make peace with a bunch of people you have known for a month.

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 10:15:26 AM »
The most ludicrous thing about Ian's decision was that he gave up so that the fat girl that he had a crush on could win 100K (the second place take.)

However, I think Tom was going to lie to Ian and take Katie to the finals.  At least I would have.  She only got one vote and it was Ian's.  You could tell how badly Tom wanted to win, with the way he berated everybody in the last four shows.  But give him credit he won every immunity challenge down the stretch, just like Colby did.  What we'll never know is if he had the stones to throw off the last deserving adversary to guarantee a win.  Colby didn't.

And lastly, this was a good season, one of the better ones in fact, but what was with all the crying?  Ian cried all the time and so did all of the women.  Heck, Stephenie acted more like a man than everybody except Tom.

MrSpeed

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 10:36:32 AM »
Quote from: Andy on May 16, 2005, 10:15:26 AM
The most ludicrous thing about Ian's decision was that he gave up so that the fat girl that he had a crush on could win 100K (the second place take.)

However, I think Tom was going to lie to Ian and take Katie to the finals.  At least I would have.  She only got one vote and it was Ian's.  You could tell how badly Tom wanted to win, with the way he berated everybody in the last four shows.  But give him credit he won every immunity challenge down the stretch, just like Colby did.  What we'll never know is if he had the stones to throw off the last deserving adversary to guarantee a win.  Colby didn't.

And lastly, this was a good season, one of the better ones in fact, but what was with all the crying?  Ian cried all the time and so did all of the women.  Heck, Stephenie acted more like a man than everybody except Tom.

Stephanie was a lacrosse player, so that probably explains her manliness.  Does anyone know if lacrosse is above or below women's softball in terms of butchiness?

Rooster

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2005, 10:39:46 AM »
Quote from: Andy on May 16, 2005, 10:15:26 AM
She only got one vote and it was Ian's. 

I thought Coby voted for her.

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2005, 02:40:58 PM »
That could be, but doesn't that make Ian's decision even worse?  He gave up a spot in the finals for somebody even he wouldn't vote for?

MrSpeed

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2005, 03:22:53 PM »
Quote from: Andy on May 16, 2005, 02:40:58 PM
That could be, but doesn't that make Ian's decision even worse?  He gave up a spot in the finals for somebody even he wouldn't vote for?

Maybe he was "hitting it" and he was basing his decision off of getting more.  Then after he got cleaned up at the hotel and realized he had a few STD's, he realized he hated that beyotch like the rest of America.

Rooster

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2005, 08:51:59 AM »
Quote from: Andy on May 16, 2005, 02:40:58 PM

Hey, I started this topic off by calling him the biggest dumbass in the history of the show.

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2005, 01:20:27 PM »
Well sure, there was that...

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2005, 12:03:26 AM »
Even when Ian gave up I still thought Tom would take him because Katie was so worthless through out the game.

I like that Tom never thought he was safe. Everytime you see a person on Survivor think they are untouchable they get voted out. Atleast Tom was aware he was in grave danger alot of times and did his best to trip up everyone elses plans. Especially Greg and Katies attempts to deep six him.

Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

MrSpeed

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2005, 11:33:23 AM »
I don't know if any one is watching the new season, but they voted out the 3rd straight "hot" girl.  Now all we are left with is Danni, who is about to become nothing but skin and bones. 

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2005, 11:36:35 AM »
Brooke was only hot when she had her hat on.  Strange phenomena, that.

MrSpeed

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2005, 12:54:22 PM »
Quote from: Andy on October 07, 2005, 11:36:35 AM
Brooke was only hot when she had her hat on.  Strange phenomena, that.

True ... but she did wear the hat ... often.

numbersman2

• Does your little dog bite?
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2005, 07:30:49 PM »
Yeah, after they vote the old, and the fat people off the island, they always vote off the girls with clevage.  It makes me so mad.
Go Away