News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Survivor  ( 12,512 )

berserker

Re: Survivor
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2005, 11:46:37 AM »
Quote from: numbersman2 on November 29, 2005, 07:30:49 PM
Yeah, after they vote the old, and the fat people off the island, they always vote off the girls with clevage.  It makes me so mad.

I think they are made to vote off the hot girls before they lose too much weight, and flatten out

numbersman2

• Does your little dog bite?
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2005, 01:51:03 PM »
So you're thinking conspiracy too?
Go Away

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2005, 10:48:42 AM »
Best moment of the season.  When Judd got voted out last night and turned to the rest of the castaways and said, "I hope you all get eaten by crocodiles, you scumbags!"

Tremendous.

udbox

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2005, 11:06:28 AM »
The best part of that was the sweet hypocrisy.  Judd:  "Hey, someone gets voted out every week, you just gotta deal with it."  Then he was outraged at being voted out.  Nice.

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2005, 12:02:53 PM »
I couldn't believe at the end he said "I never lied to anyone." Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahh, right, sure, Judd.

Every time you think your the top dog, they get rid of ya.
Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

MrSpeed

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2005, 08:21:24 AM »
How hot was Danni last night?  It's amazing what a sammich or two will do for a girl.  Now she can afford to buy a lot of sammiches.  Isn't she single?  I think I might need to give her a call.

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2005, 10:40:06 AM »
I probably wouldn't of thought of it at the time either, but when Cindy had the chance to give 4 SUV's to the other contestants she could of easily made a deal that if anyone out of that group won a million dollars they hook her up with a car.

Mike D.

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2005, 11:32:18 AM »
So I'm assuming Gary Hogeboom didn't make the Finals? 

I'll watch "Survivor" again when Steve Pelleuer (sp.?) plays.  Then I'll always be reminded of Mike Singletary's awesome hit on him at Soldier Field back back before helmet-to-helmet contact was outlawed.  That was a great hit.
As refreshing as an advertising campaign that doesn't suck.

theoneandonlyjim

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2005, 01:00:01 PM »
Quote from: MikeC on December 12, 2005, 10:40:06 AM
when Cindy had the chance to give 4 SUV's to the other contestants she could of easily made a deal that if anyone out of that group won a million dollars they hook her up with a car.

It's against Survivor official rules to make deals for prizes.  Anyone else wondering about her pity party during the reunion?  I know she screwed her chances on her own, but it seemed like something else was going on.
Too many late nights raising hell worked a little all too well...

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2005, 07:17:38 PM »
Oh yeah I forgot about that. No Survivor players can share the money with any survivor contestants. The only way around that was if two of the contestants got married, like Rob and Amber did.

numbersman2

• Does your little dog bite?
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2006, 01:39:25 PM »
I often wondered if Rob could count past three.
Go Away

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2008, 04:48:45 PM »
Does anyone still watch Survivor?  I watched the first season, forgot about it for several years, then started watching again a couple seasons ago when they went to China.  The original Fang tribe (or whatever their first name was) from this season may be the stupidest collection of castaways to ever be put on this show.

Anyhow, I did a search for Survivor and was surprised to see that some of you guys actually used to watch it.  Anyone left?

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2008, 12:00:10 PM »
DPD.  I'm going to keep bumping this and carrying on my own conversation.  Of the few seasons I've seen, this has to be the most unlikeable cast of survivors ever.  Of the people left, Randy is a racist, Kenny is a douche, Crystal is a worthless beast, Corinne is a bitch, Susy is a traitor, Matty is a dunce, Sugar is an idiot.  I think the only person left who I'm actually rooting for is Bob.  I hope the rest of them die out there.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2008, 02:34:13 PM »
I did notice that bumping this thread shows us that Comar actually made a non-political post as recently as 2005.

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2008, 02:43:47 PM »
Is this the one taking place on Polamalu Island?
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.