News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: How I met your mother (really)  ( 23,252 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: How I met your mother (really)
« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2010, 07:09:13 PM »
Oh thank God. I'm not alone in thinking that A) this show is pretty damn funny and B) I would do things to Cobie Smulders that wouldn't be polite conversation for the Marquis de Sade.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2012, 03:51:54 PM »

Hey, this show is still on.

I read back through this thread to remember that it used to be funny. Now watching it feels like going through the motions.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2012, 04:25:42 PM »
Quote from: Fork on December 18, 2012, 03:51:54 PM

I read back through this thread to remember that it used to be funny. Now watching it feels like going through the motions.

Who is going through the motions? 

The show by not being funny anymore or you by continuing to watch it long after it stopped being funny?
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2012, 07:58:55 AM »
Quote from: PenPho on December 18, 2012, 04:25:42 PM
Quote from: Fork on December 18, 2012, 03:51:54 PM

Who is going through the motions? 

The show by not being funny anymore or you by continuing to watch it long after it stopped being funny?

yes.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2013, 12:30:58 PM »
DPD/bump.

Last night was a "Behind the Music" Robin Sparkles doc that was actually funny.
TIME TO POST!