News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  ( 132,842 )

Dan

• Fukakke Fan Club
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
« on: February 27, 2006, 12:04:29 PM »
I just discovered this show, I don't know if it's even on TV anymore, my friend gave me a tape.
It's hilarious.
Except for the fact in the Ted Lilly one that you can see the baseball in his hand behind the knife. I don't know about the first one but I'm be very, very surprised if the second picture is an actual ad.

Slaky311

• Resident Aardsmologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 01:46:34 PM »
One of the best shows in recent memory. So funny and so wrong.

Its supposedly coming back in June on FX. It got picked up. I think there were only 7 or 8 episodes in the first season.

Huge fan.

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
    • aj_vassallo@hotmail.com
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 09:43:23 PM »
Great show. I wondered if it was ever going to come back. It was paired with that eating disorder show that was pretty good too.

Slaky311

• Resident Aardsmologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 10:33:36 PM »
Yeah Starved, but they killed that show. I enjoyed that a ton. Hopefully FX brings up a couple other good shows this summer along with Always Sunny. Theyve got some damn good shows over there. Rescue Me comes to mind.

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 02:20:53 PM »
I've never seen Rescue Me. Starved was really good. Smart, funny, a little twisted, and it had some hot lesbians. And the main character somehow was able to get hot girlfriends every few episodes.

Slaky311

• Resident Aardsmologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 06:14:11 PM »
Quote from: butthead on February 28, 2006, 02:20:53 PM
I've never seen Rescue Me. Starved was really good. Smart, funny, a little twisted, and it had some hot lesbians. And the main character somehow was able to get hot girlfriends every few episodes.

The colonic episode was real funny.

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 11:48:49 PM »
Quote from: Slaky311 on February 28, 2006, 06:14:11 PM
Quote from: butthead on February 28, 2006, 02:20:53 PM

The colonic episode was real funny.

Yeah it was, but it was probably too weird. I think a man crawling on all fours spraying innocent bystanders with liquid shooting from his ass is funny, but evidently the general TV watching audience didn't.

Slaky311

• Resident Aardsmologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2006, 12:51:20 PM »
Yep, I'm the same way. It was a twisted show. Especially that episode with the lesbo and the British commerical chick making out and that guy telling Billie he loves her only to have her cuss him out since she was so wasted. Man. What a show. I miss it.

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2006, 01:10:55 PM »
That was a good episode.

The creepiest thing on the show had to be Darrel Hammond's bulimic character that taught the cop how to throw up so easily. That was nasty.

Slaky311

• Resident Aardsmologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2006, 02:16:23 PM »
Quote from: butthead on March 01, 2006, 01:10:55 PM
That was a good episode.

The creepiest thing on the show had to be Darrel Hammond's bulimic character that taught the cop how to throw up so easily. That was nasty.

Awww, just when I had learned to forget. That was terrible. What about the fat guy who showed the other guy what a difference it makes to do "manscaping" by using hash browns and sausage...then the guy tries trimming, slices his sack open and it swells to the size of softballs? Oh that was high comedy.

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2006, 02:32:00 PM »
Quote from: Slaky311 on March 01, 2006, 02:16:23 PM
Quote from: butthead on March 01, 2006, 01:10:55 PM
That was a good episode.

Awww, just when I had learned to forget. That was terrible. What about the fat guy who showed the other guy what a difference it makes to do "manscaping" by using hash browns and sausage...then the guy tries trimming, slices his sack open and it swells to the size of softballs? Oh that was high comedy.

Let's see....a show about people with eating disorders that spray liquid out of their ass, slice open their genitals, and puke as easily as most people spit a loogie, and I'm surprised it is not on the air anymore. Go figure.

Slaky311

• Resident Aardsmologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2006, 06:59:46 PM »
Man butthead, its lonely in here.

Dan

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2006, 01:01:00 AM »
Quote from: Slaky311 on March 01, 2006, 06:59:46 PM
::[crickets chirping]::
Except for the fact in the Ted Lilly one that you can see the baseball in his hand behind the knife. I don't know about the first one but I'm be very, very surprised if the second picture is an actual ad.

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2006, 09:46:13 AM »
Quote from: Slaky311 on March 01, 2006, 06:59:46 PM

Eh, they don't know what they're missing. Let's keep it going......uh, how about that one episode of "It's Always Sunny" when they found out that one dude's uncle was a nazi, and then that Charlie guy decided to keep the uniform instead of destroying it with all of the rest of the evidence. That was funny.

OK, your turn....

Slaky311

• Resident Aardsmologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2006, 10:39:46 AM »
I liked when they went to the prom and let all the high school kids drink in their bar and started going to HS parties and getting involved in their relationships. Damn it, Sweet Dee is awesome. She pulls out the vibrator whilst talking to her mother, hilarious. She's not hot at all, but she's so awesome it makes her kinda doable. I'd put my card in her Baby ATM.