News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The 2015 Coin Flip Game Thread  ( 14,940 )

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The 2015 Coin Flip Game Thread
« Reply #135 on: October 08, 2015, 10:25:13 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on October 08, 2015, 10:12:35 AM
Quote from: thehawk on October 08, 2015, 10:11:30 AM
Quote from: SKO on October 07, 2015, 11:20:08 PM
Quote from: PANK! on October 07, 2015, 10:59:17 PM
Thought my head was about to explode when the Pirates had the bases loaded.

Jake.

That Addison booted a double play grounder he makes 99/100 times gave me some awful flashbacks but Jake is made of sterner stuff and Addison wasn't gonna fuck it up a second time

Looking back on it, I am glad Addison 'booted' that first DP ball.  While it would had been a tough play regardless, it got all of us to having those dreadful thoughts about 2003.  And then Addison and Castro and Rizzo made the next play, and reminded us all that

This. isn't. that. team.

That Russell came back to make the play the second time (also his first mistake, if you can call it that, DID save a run at least) wasn't surprising. The Bryant backhand DP blew my pants off. That one ended me. Just plain fucking sick.

I'm pretty sure that, if you look closely, Bryant has a huge grin after he spears that ball.

My wife was super nervous and pissed at me because I felt pretty confident that Arrieta would get out of it. Sooner or later he's going to give up a run and look human, but even when he looks human he'll still be Arrieta.
M'lady.