News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Single Greatest Thread Ever  ( 524,572 )

BananaHands

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Single Greatest Thread Ever
« on: June 16, 2006, 09:03:59 AM »
Of last place... for some sick reason, finishing in last and watching Dusty and his coaching goons getting contract extensions would make me smile.. yey?

tjbrown

• Founder and President Emeritus, T.J. Brown's Powderpuff Posse
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: 1 Game Out
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 09:06:13 AM »
Everyone likes a race.
Nov. 2004-Oct. 2006

JS

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 09:07:30 AM »
With Glendon on the mound, today's loss will allow the Cubs to keep pace with last place.

Neifilicious

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 09:15:24 AM »
I'l be sure to tune in today.  I love watching a good shellacking.  Home runs are neat-o.

On the other hand, today we're supposed to be rooting for the Tigers anyway, right?

LoneStarCubFan

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 09:26:55 AM »
Go Pirates.

Huey

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 09:27:19 AM »
I sold my tickets to Saturday's game to my wife's second cousin and his family, who are coming in fom Grand Rapids.  When I hooked him up back in March, I was just glad to provide him tickets for him to see his Tigers play in Wrigley.  Now?  I hope he brings home a winner.  My frustration is far beyond any measurable, definable easily articulated quality.  I hate this entire organization so much, from the jerkoffs in the Trib boardroom, to carnival barker John McDonough, to the arrogant asswipe twins Hendry and MacFail to Mr. Contrarian Dusty, and everybody else associated with this club, save for the TV and radio broadcasters.

I've never felt like this before.  Even in a season like, say, '99, when we watched a team 25 games under .500 in August roll out Cole Liniak to play third base, I was dissapointed, but that was it.  Now, I want to see this thing crash and burn so badly, so any realistic chance of these mopes keeping their ill-deserved jobs are shot.

It may be a pipe dream, but if they finish in the bottom 3 of the entire MLB, and suffer a 100-loss season for the first time in over 40 years, with a $94 million payroll, then you got to think that wholesale changes are on the way.

12 years of this f@#$stic MacFail living off his two cheap WS titles in Minnesota is enough.  The guy is a fraud and needs to leave in the worst possible way.  Go Tigers.

Slaky311

• Resident Aardsmologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 09:43:24 AM »
Quote from: Huey on June 16, 2006, 09:27:19 AM
I sold my tickets to Saturday's game to my wife's second cousin and his family, who are coming in fom Grand Rapids.  When I hooked him up back in March, I was just glad to provide him tickets for him to see his Tigers play in Wrigley.  Now?  I hope he brings home a winner.  My frustration is far beyond any measurable, definable easily articulated quality.  I hate this entire organization so much, from the jerkoffs in the Trib boardroom, to carnival barker John McDonough, to the arrogant asswipe twins Hendry and MacFail to Mr. Contrarian Dusty, and everybody else associated with this club, save for the TV and radio broadcasters.

I've never felt like this before.  Even in a season like, say, '99, when we watched a team 25 games under .500 in August roll out Cole Liniak to play third base, I was dissapointed, but that was it.  Now, I want to see this thing crash and burn so badly, so any realistic chance of these mopes keeping their ill-deserved jobs are shot.

It may be a pipe dream, but if they finish in the bottom 3 of the entire MLB, and suffer a 100-loss season for the first time in over 40 years, with a $94 million payroll, then you got to think that wholesale changes are on the way.

12 years of this f@#$stic MacFail living off his two cheap WS titles in Minnesota is enough.  The guy is a fraud and needs to leave in the worst possible way.  Go Tigers.

I never thought it would get this bad, but I agree 100% with you Huey. I want this lot of jerkoffs to lose 100 games.

Go Tigers.

williams

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 09:44:47 AM »
A Cole Liniak sighting.  Wow.

I long for the the days of Eddie Zambrano and Donn Pall.

LoneStarCubFan

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 09:48:23 AM »
Rob Sperring and Bill Bonham

berserker

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006, 09:51:22 AM »
Carmen Fanzone and Ron Dunn

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2006, 09:53:21 AM »
Tyler Fucking Houston
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

berserker

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2006, 09:55:10 AM »

Danny Fucking Jackson

Slaky311

• Resident Aardsmologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2006, 09:55:27 AM »
No joke, I miss Jose Macias.

Bad Kermit

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2006, 09:56:44 AM »
I've actually been hoping they'd call up Augie in lieu of Bynum.

TW

• 2005 Desipio Deadpool Winner and resident DBF fellater.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2006, 09:56:57 AM »
Cleotha Walker
Eminem has to cuss in his raps to sell records.  Well...me too...so fuck Will Smith.