News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Nice Choice, Jim.  ( 24,656 )

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Nice Choice, Jim.
« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2011, 09:27:06 AM »
How is it that of all the general managers in baseball at the time, the guy doing Dunkin' Donuts commercials was not Hendry?

Nice choice, Jim.

I guess the other question is what was Theo doing at the Starbucks on Racine and Wrightwood, when there are 10 Dunkin Donuts nearby?

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2011, 09:52:43 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on October 12, 2011, 09:27:06 AM
I guess the other question is what was Theo doing at the Starbucks on Racine and Wrightwood, when there are 10 Dunkin Donuts nearby?

He thought that Starbucks was still the terrific bar, Hitchcock's.  He wanted to watch Psycho and drink a pint with pretzels and mustard.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #137 on: September 20, 2020, 12:52:33 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 21, 2011, 04:01:38 PM
DPD... To wit:

Does anyone have a copy of the one with Hank on the Taj Mahal album cover? My machines are scattered all over the place, and I'm basically stuck with an ancient tablet for now.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!