News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 634,929 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #3780 on: December 26, 2018, 01:15:00 PM »
Does anyone have experience with lumbar support back braces? I'm going to get one, but I have to be able to both work and sleep in it.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3781 on: July 20, 2019, 09:41:05 PM »
I guess not. My imaginary ex kicked me out after a half-hearted overdose attempt; any Desipiots in Uptown?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3782 on: July 30, 2020, 09:45:58 PM »
But anyway, am I hopelessly backwater to have just stumbled across The Calamari Wrestler?

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3783 on: August 07, 2020, 08:18:23 PM »
Jesus Christ, does anyone have an unused iPhone 5 or 6 lying around? My imaginary ex's Lifeline service (read: poor people) has decided that these layabouts on disability have to buy "new" phones (preferably from them) to use their marginally functional network.