Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  (Read 425001 times)

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • View Profile
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #3765 on: May 04, 2018, 07:28:50 PM »
I need a notary who personally knows me. I have a friend with no ID other than an expired passport, and probably a birth certificate, whose father just died (I'm taking care of her cats), perhaps intestate. Anyway, there are predictable consequences. Probably next week. This place is overflowing with notaries public last I checked.

Sorry Wheez, I let mine lapse last year. Anybody else?

She wants me to apply to be a notary at her expense, which I'm finding to be a head-scratcher vis--vis just getting an expedited passport. Where the fuck is Dubbs? I'll cop to losing all the arm-wrestling bouts if he'll step up.

Call him on slack on monday. That's your best bet

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
  • My son's name is ALSO Bort.
    • View Profile
    • Hitler Getting Punched
« Reply #3766 on: May 04, 2018, 09:44:28 PM »
I need a notary who personally knows me. I have a friend with no ID other than an expired passport, and probably a birth certificate, whose father just died (I'm taking care of her cats), perhaps intestate. Anyway, there are predictable consequences. Probably next week. This place is overflowing with notaries public last I checked.

Sorry Wheez, I let mine lapse last year. Anybody else?

She wants me to apply to be a notary at her expense, which I'm finding to be a head-scratcher vis--vis just getting an expedited passport. Where the fuck is Dubbs? I'll cop to losing all the arm-wrestling bouts if he'll step up.

Call him on slack on monday. That's your best bet

Wheezer, you beat him fair and square. Dont let his wounded ego get in your way.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

J Rod

• Hank White Fan Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #3767 on: June 14, 2018, 11:55:46 AM »
Long time listener, rare poster...

Headed to STL with the family (3 that are 6 or younger) to sweat it out this weekend.  Actually attempting to go to the game on Friday night.  Any tips to Busch Stadium with kids?  This will be my first (most likely only) time to a game in STL.

We found out that we can bring in water/snacks for them.  I saw there's a family area where I'm hoping they can burn some energy before we head to our seats. Assume just park in one of the lots/garages near the stadium?

Any recs on family friendly stuff on Saturday?  We're going to do the zoo in the morning before the heat hits its peak.  We're staying out in St. Charles.  Looking at Salt and Smoke for dinner Saturday night, but open to suggestions if you guys have any (doing hot dogs at the stadium with the kids on Friday night).

TIA!

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • View Profile
    • Start Kyle Orton
« Reply #3768 on: June 14, 2018, 12:47:03 PM »

Headed to STL with the family (3 that are 6 or younger) to sweat it out this weekend.  Actually attempting to go to the game on Friday night.  Any tips to Busch Stadium with kids?  This will be my first (most likely only) time to a game in STL.

We found out that we can bring in water/snacks for them.  I saw there's a family area where I'm hoping they can burn some energy before we head to our seats. Assume just park in one of the lots/garages near the stadium?

Any recs on family friendly stuff on Saturday?  We're going to do the zoo in the morning before the heat hits its peak.  We're staying out in St. Charles.  Looking at Salt and Smoke for dinner Saturday night, but open to suggestions if you guys have any (doing hot dogs at the stadium with the kids on Friday night).

TIA!

There's a children's museum in St. Louis that is fun. In all honesty their ballpark is really nice and accessible and well designed. The ballpark village they built is chaotic as hell, though, I wouldn't want to take kids in there.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
  • You know I'm hourly, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3769 on: June 14, 2018, 01:12:30 PM »

TIA!

There's a children's museum in St. Louis that is fun. In all honesty their ballpark is really nice and accessible and well designed. The ballpark village they built is chaotic as hell, though, I wouldn't want to take kids in there.

Yeah, about that.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #3770 on: June 14, 2018, 02:00:06 PM »

TIA!

I've liked Bemo's in Cottleville for food, but I don't remember it being super kid friendly. There's a donut place in St Peters (Old Town Donuts) that's pretty damn good. If you want a chocolate long john that's like 10 inches long, it's your spot.

Parking-wise, yea, lot/garage near the stadium. It's pretty easy to get out of there actually. I recall using a garage northeast of the stadium (Broadway/Clark).

SKO is right about accessibility. St Louis may be all the shitty things it is, but it's more convenient for kids than others would be. More convenient than I imagine Wrigley would be (we haven't done it with kids, yet)

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
  • SUCCESSFUL MESSIAH
    • View Profile
    • Hire Jim Essian
« Reply #3771 on: June 15, 2018, 02:39:26 AM »

TIA!

I've liked Bemo's in Cottleville for food, but I don't remember it being super kid friendly. There's a donut place in St Peters (Old Town Donuts) that's pretty damn good. If you want a chocolate long john that's like 10 inches long, it's your spot.

Parking-wise, yea, lot/garage near the stadium. It's pretty easy to get out of there actually. I recall using a garage northeast of the stadium (Broadway/Clark).

SKO is right about accessibility. St Louis may be all the shitty things it is, but it's more convenient for kids than others would be. More convenient than I imagine Wrigley would be (we haven't done it with kids, yet)

Who doesn't enjoy a ten-inch chocolate long john?  I know I do.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
  • Why I don't go to St. Louis.
    • View Profile
    • HOCKEENIGHT
« Reply #3772 on: June 15, 2018, 08:39:34 AM »

TIA!

I haven't had one since the Cubs traded Soler.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J Rod

• Hank White Fan Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #3773 on: June 15, 2018, 09:38:28 AM »

TIA!

I haven't had one since the Cubs traded Soler.

Nice.

Thanks all for the advice/info!