News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Opening. Day. Female. Odges.  ( 81,646 )

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Opening. Day. Female. Odges.
« on: April 02, 2007, 07:19:55 AM »
I positive opening day, as does teh osn :

Teh iwfe took that, this morning while I was at work.  Whattagirl.

I know Mike's all for not dragging your kids into the same misery we suffer, but opening day comes round and all reason goes out the window.  Me and my boy can't wait.  Anybody else excited as a hound with two wangs?

GO.  TEH.  UFCKING.  CUBS.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Grandmaster Wang

• Hi. I'm Herschel Walker.
  • Hank White Fan Club
Re: Opening. Day. Female. Odges.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 07:40:55 AM »
Honesty compels me to say that I am already wondering about the visibility, and hoping that somehow Messmer can disguise himself as a potato man and gain access to the PA system long enough for a "Brave!"
Some dude in Cairo just punched a camel in the face on CNN.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 07:44:48 AM »
New Day, New Season, and a New Owner it appears

As my soon to be 2-year old puts it oooo Ubs

Tonks. great picture, he has a slightly bewildered look (much like too many cubs outfielders but i postitve not there)
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

JS

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 08:07:32 AM »
I positive opening day.

Go Cubs.

Slaky!

• Still Slakin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 08:17:44 AM »
Tonk that's great. It's easy as hell to say you wouldn't raise your kid as a Cub fan when it's August and we're 20 games out, but today...today is the one day where things don't quite suck yet. Ima enjoy the piss out of it.

Taylor

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 08:51:07 AM »
The 100th anniversary of the Cubs first World Series title. Fellow Cub fans (raises drink) here's to another season. Cheers.
"Now I can start to see some of the ways that this team has lost ball games." Lou

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 08:53:38 AM »
I postive:

1. Tonk's impeccable usage of my fucked new language in definitely a few posts lately. I'm going global you abstard.s
2. Carlos Zambrano's alleged new contract. He's ours, all ours.
3. The fact that I have tickets to both Wed. and Thurs. games this week. Nisanit.y Hsoul.d Nesu.e
4. Derrick MF Lee back with a vengeance and destined to prove that HE and only HE is the best player in baseball. Fuck you, Albert.
5. Aramis Ramirez who I positive will get off to a hot start this year unlike years past. Why? Because he's older and wiser now and because Lou might jack him up for real-real if he doesn't.
6. Andy writing occasionally.
7. Andy quoting JD in his latest offering.
8. My boss being out today allowing me to take a looooong lunch at the local watering hole.
9. The fact that February, March and baseketball hell are finally deader than Jerry Garcia and ...
10. OPENING AD!!!!!Y
The Thirteenth Tenet of Pexism: Internet Apex is the id barking at you and you deserve everything you get from it.

Slaky!

• Still Slakin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 09:00:49 AM »
Despite the CinncinNasty being an unripened shitbox of a hellhole (phew), I envy you. I gotta wait until cold, bitter April 9th to see our assholes play the Trolls.

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 09:03:23 AM »
Quote from: AC on April 02, 2007, 09:00:49 AM
Despite the CinncinNasty being an unripened shitbox of a hellhole (phew), I envy you. I gotta wait until cold, bitter April 9th to see our assholes play the Trolls.

Cincy's not so bad. If you drink enough beer and wine it smells just like Kentucky. Or if you don't even.
The Thirteenth Tenet of Pexism: Internet Apex is the id barking at you and you deserve everything you get from it.

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 09:13:09 AM »
Quote from: ~Apex on April 02, 2007, 09:03:23 AM

Cincy's not so bad. If you drink enough beer and wine it smells just like Kentucky. Or if you don't even.

And that's not so bad?
I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all

bozos72

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 09:14:41 AM »

I heard a while back that Kentucky is the biggest exported of weed to the rest of the country.  So, there's that.

This is the first Opening Day I haven't had to work in a while.  I'm going to positive the hell out of it.
Validated Kermit, 6/11/2007

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 09:14:59 AM »
The best thing about this opening day is that every team is undefeated.

Except for the Cardinals.

JD, Too

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 09:15:16 AM »
Quote from: CT II on April 02, 2007, 09:13:09 AM

And that's not so bad?

Hey, ya old busta!  I was born in Kentucky!  HopTown if you're keeping score at home. 
"Ad hominem attacks, and childish ones at that, do not an argument make."----- IT

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 09:16:58 AM »
Quote from: JD, Too on April 02, 2007, 09:15:16 AM
Quote from: CT II on April 02, 2007, 09:13:09 AM

And that's not so bad?

Hey, ya old busta!  I was born in Kentucky!  HopTown if you're keeping score at home. 

I notice you no longer live there.
I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all

Indolent Reader

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 09:22:59 AM »
I lived in Tennessee for a few years and always found it humorous that the yokels down there made fun of the Kentuckians.