News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Opening. Day. Female. Odges.  ( 81,605 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Opening. Day. Female. Odges.
« Reply #465 on: April 09, 2018, 06:42:23 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on April 09, 2018, 02:18:43 PM
Quote from: SKO on April 09, 2018, 12:39:37 PM
this weather can blow me
At about 18 mph out of the southwest.

I laughed.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #466 on: March 28, 2019, 07:52:05 AM »
Sometimes I think "Meh. The Cubs have spent next-to-nothing this offseason; there are holes in the outfield, and in the middle infield, and in the pen and maybe at backup catcher; the players have got fat (and not just BMIaez) and happy and they don't really want it any more; Joe's schtick is wearing seriously thin and he's probably only got this one more season in him so if it doesn't start well it sure as hell won't end well; and the Tards picked up a couple of nice players and will probably be better this year than they were last."

But then I think "OPENING MOTHERFUCKING DAY YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!", and I get a bit of a chub and I love the Cubs all over again,  and everything's all right with the World.

So.

Opening.  Motherfucking.  Day.  Fuck St. L*uis, fuck the D*odgers, fuck the M*ts, fuck that fat fuck Jesus Aguilar.  Go Cubs.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #467 on: March 28, 2019, 09:25:40 AM »
I'm here for Kris Bryant making every team the Cubs face feel the wrath of Gord.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #468 on: March 28, 2019, 01:18:07 PM »
First Cubs HR of 2019: I'm going with Willson Contreras.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #469 on: March 28, 2019, 04:48:26 PM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on March 28, 2019, 01:18:07 PM
First Cubs HR of 2019: I’m going with Willson Contreras.

Happy to be DOUBLE FACED thanks to El Mago.