News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: "Turd Throw" and other stories from the rancid NLC.  ( 549,220 )

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: "Turd Throw" and other stories from the rancid NLC.
« Reply #2536 on: May 16, 2011, 11:20:57 AM »

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2537 on: May 16, 2011, 12:49:25 PM »
"Given that mistake, Dyer said he didn't anticipate the hype surrounding this prognostication. This time, events such as the Japanese tsunami and the death of Osama bin Laden seem to have heightened the anxiety. The billboards, T-shirts and Camping's own RV tour have helped promote the prediction too.

For people left behind after May 21, Camping predicts Oct. 21 will be the final Judgment Day when God destroys the Earth."

Damn.  That means that we will have to suffer through the rest of this season.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2538 on: May 16, 2011, 12:51:28 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on May 16, 2011, 12:49:25 PM
"Given that mistake, Dyer said he didn't anticipate the hype surrounding this prognostication. This time, events such as the Japanese tsunami and the death of Osama bin Laden seem to have heightened the anxiety. The billboards, T-shirts and Camping's own RV tour have helped promote the prediction too.

For people left behind after May 21, Camping predicts Oct. 21 will be the final Judgment Day when God destroys the Earth."

This story is lacking something. Like a beginning and an end.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2539 on: May 16, 2011, 01:11:15 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on May 16, 2011, 12:51:28 PM

Just expressing my disappointment that the World probably won't end this Saturday at 6:00 pm PDT.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2540 on: May 16, 2011, 04:08:51 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on May 16, 2011, 01:11:15 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on May 16, 2011, 12:51:28 PM

Just expressing my disappointment that the World probably won't end this Saturday at 6:00 pm PDT.

Dare to dream.

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #2541 on: May 16, 2011, 08:32:44 PM »
Well hell, if they'd given us a little more warning I would have blown off paying my income taxes this year.
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2542 on: May 16, 2011, 10:28:58 PM »
Quote from: Armchair_QB on May 16, 2011, 08:32:44 PM
Well hell, if they'd given us a little more warning I would have blown off paying my income taxes this year.

*crosses fingers*
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2543 on: May 17, 2011, 06:37:02 AM »

If the Rapture happens this weekend, people in Winnipeg are going to be pissed.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2544 on: May 17, 2011, 09:13:30 AM »
Quote from: Fork on May 17, 2011, 06:37:02 AM

If the Rapture happens this weekend, people in Winnipeg Vancouver are going to be pissed.

So close'd

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2545 on: June 02, 2011, 08:46:33 AM »
The Cardinals and the Playoffs aint gonna hai. Not this year. No way. That thing is about to fall apart. Right after their 3-game sweep of the Cubs, they're going down. Hard. Pause.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2546 on: June 20, 2011, 01:33:52 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on June 02, 2011, 08:46:33 AM
The Cardinals and the Playoffs aint gonna hai. Not this year. No way. That thing is about to fall apart. Right after their 3-game sweep of the Cubs, they're going down. Hard. Pause.

Pujols out four to six weeks with a non-displaced left forearm fracture.  Corresponding roster move tomorrow.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2547 on: June 20, 2011, 02:32:44 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on June 20, 2011, 01:33:52 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on June 02, 2011, 08:46:33 AM

Pujols out four to six two weeks with a non-displaced left forearm fracture.  Corresponding roster move tomorrow.

HGH is a helluva drug'd.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2548 on: June 22, 2011, 12:56:29 PM »
From rotoworld.

"Ronny Cedeno was benched for Wednesday's game after drawing the ire of Pirates manager Clint Hurdle for attempting to bunt with the bases loaded Tuesday.
"The manager picked a day off for Ronny," Hurdle said. "[It's a] good day to regain focus." Although Hurdle didn't confirm that the benching was for the attempted bunt, it's pretty clear it was. "I've never seen a bunt with the bases loaded before," the manager said. It's the second time this season that Cedeno, who is batting just .232 with a .615 OPS this season, has been benched, as he sat out on April 27 after not running out a ground ball in a loss the previous night. Brandon Wood is playing shortstop Wednesday. "

motown

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #2549 on: July 03, 2011, 05:48:44 AM »
Pujols to maybe return early. Like, before the All-Star Break early:

http://eye-on-baseball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22297882/30387610

QuoteBut Pujols could be back with the Cardinals prior to the All-Star break in a shocking development reported by the St. Louis-Post Dispatch.

A CT scan performed Friday showed a much-diminished fissure on Pujols' left radius. If a follow-up exam on Monday shows sustained improvement in the wrist, Pujols will be cleared to resume baseball-related activities. That would ensure a return right after the All-Star break, although the best-case scenario has Pujols appearing in an upcoming four-game series with the Diamondbacks just prior to the All-Star break.

"Shocking?" Haven't we seen this before? Yes, we have...

http://www.desipio.com/?p=2121

Quote...if only there were some sort of hormone that could promote the growth of tissue in humans? Wouldn't that be neat? Man, if an organization could just embrace the benefits of such a hormone and ignore the illegality of it, they'd really have a nifty little advantage, wouldn't they?

But, nothing to see here, HGH police. Please move along.