News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Dexter  ( 14,663 )

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Dexter
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 09:41:44 PM »
Dexter's chair tossing, monitor smashing, lab destroying scene tonight? Fucking aces. I love this show.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2008, 11:14:33 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on November 24, 2008, 09:41:44 PM
Dexter's chair tossing, monitor smashing, lab destroying scene tonight? Fucking aces. I love this show.

Oh fuck - it is on. Miguel? The Skinner?

Cuz this is REAL.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2008, 08:44:18 PM »
Quote from: 5laky on November 30, 2008, 11:14:33 PM

Cuz this is REAL.

I read some speculation online regarding the end of last night's episode but I kind of wish I hadn't since it makes so much sense.

Dexter was grabbed by Masuka/Quinn and they're taking him to his bachelor party.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 10:33:49 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on December 01, 2008, 08:44:18 PM

Cuz this is REAL.

I read some speculation online regarding the end of last night's episode but I kind of wish I hadn't since it makes so much sense.

Dexter was grabbed by Masuka/Quinn and they're taking him to his bachelor party.

Oh my - that makes great sense. And it would have been a total shock if I wasn't so damn curious.

De Jesus

• Leftist Scum
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2008, 01:12:44 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on December 01, 2008, 08:44:18 PM

Cuz this is REAL.

This is what I thought.  Otherwise, they'd have to end the show.  Miguel or King would have made sure he was unconscious, rather than just tossing him in the trunk without so much as a gag.  The only people who wouldn't care about noise would be his cop buddies.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2008, 09:04:39 AM »
Nice call Chuck D. Hasta luego Miguel.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2009, 11:13:46 AM »
Now, I know I'm late to the party on this show (up to Season 3, Ep 7), but no discussion of Jaime Murray?

And, no.  I will not excuse her tits.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2009, 09:25:08 PM »
Alright, this season has been kind of dragging so far. The increased prominence of the Rita storyline seemed to pull the show away from what made it awesome through the first two seasons. But last night's episode was the best of this season and probably better than anything from last season, too. Lithgow has a gift for creepy-crazy, although I had been thinking that the reporter was the shooter for a few weeks now.

Shut up, you cunt.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2009, 07:45:20 AM »
I thought the shooter was the son.

BBM

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2009, 09:13:46 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on November 23, 2009, 09:25:08 PM
Alright, this season has been kind of dragging so far. The increased prominence of the Rita storyline seemed to pull the show away from what made it awesome through the first two seasons. But last night's episode was the best of this season and probably better than anything from last season, too. Lithgow has a gift for creepy-crazy, although I had been thinking that the reporter was the shooter for a few weeks now.

Shut up, you cunt.

Well he did fight the Sexual Tyrannosaurus that is Jesse Ventura in a pseudo gladiator duel whist in prison.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2009, 11:16:57 AM »
Still watching? Last night was excellent and the finale is going to be a real grape squeezer.

Lithgow continues the streak of having an awesome bad guy. He's incredible in this show.

Hello, Dexter Morgan.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2009, 09:14:42 AM »
Quote from: Slack-E on December 07, 2009, 11:16:57 AM
Still watching? Last night was excellent and the finale is going to be a real grape squeezer.

It wasn't.  Thank god for Lithgow or the hour would have been a total waste.  Such a tripe reason for Rita to return home.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2009, 09:48:34 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on December 14, 2009, 09:14:42 AM

It wasn't.  Thank god for Lithgow or the hour would have been a total waste.  Such a tripe reason for Rita to return home.

The finale had me on the edge of my seat, as did the two previous episodes.  The final scene stunned me.  I expected the episode to drift into nothingness, or perhaps one of the subordinate characters discovering some fact that would threaten to expose Dexter.  (Such as Arthur's family seeing Dexter as a cop and not as Kyle).  But, wow.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2009, 10:05:03 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on December 14, 2009, 09:48:34 AM

The finale had me on the edge of my seat, as did the two previous episodes.  The final scene stunned me.  I expected the episode to drift into nothingness, or perhaps one of the subordinate characters discovering some fact that would threaten to expose Dexter.  (Such as Arthur's family seeing Dexter as a cop and not as Kyle).  But, wow.

I'm with you Stew. Chuck and Weebs are the same person.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2009, 10:05:34 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on December 14, 2009, 09:48:34 AM

I guess.  I was skimming Sepinwall's review last week and one of the commenters wondered if they were going to have the guts to do away with Rita.  Kinda had me looking for it.  Once I noticed that we saw very little of Lithgow, it was pretty obvious that they were purposely not showing what he was doing because he was doing something pretty vile.

The "Father has become the Son" part was a nice twist, but I didn't feel huge tension.  Speculative spoiler, I guess.