News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Bulls are insignificant right now.  ( 310,320 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Bulls are insignificant right now.
« Reply #1710 on: July 07, 2016, 05:02:29 AM »
Dwyane Wade. Yay?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1711 on: July 07, 2016, 06:28:14 AM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on July 07, 2016, 05:02:29 AM
Dwyane Wade. Yay?

Gotta get back into that 4-6 seed for next year's traditional second round exit.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1712 on: July 07, 2016, 07:23:10 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on July 07, 2016, 06:28:14 AM
Dwyane Wade. Yay?

Gotta get back into that 4-6 seed for next year's traditional second round exit.

UnforgettaBULL
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1713 on: July 10, 2016, 11:32:29 AM »
Dwyane Wade. Yay?

Wildly optimistic.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1714 on: July 13, 2016, 07:12:50 AM »
Quote from: InternetApex on July 10, 2016, 11:32:29 AM
Dwyane Wade. Yay?

Wildly optimistic.

Saw something even better that suggested with the out clauses for Wade and Rondo's contract being up in 2 years or whatever it is that the Bulls are primed to have Wade recruit big names and they'll have the space to sign a couple of them.

In a world that made sense the place where MJ did his thing/one of the biggest cities in the country would be a prime destination for FAs. Instead you've got GarPax and Hoiberg picking dingleberries.

It's too bad.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1715 on: August 18, 2016, 09:00:34 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on July 13, 2016, 07:12:50 AM
Dwyane Wade. Yay?

Wildly optimistic.

Saw something even better that suggested with the out clauses for Wade and Rondo's contract being up in 2 years or whatever it is that the Bulls are primed to have Wade recruit big names and they'll have the space to sign a couple of them.

In a world that made sense the place where MJ did his thing/one of the biggest cities in the country would be a prime destination for FAs. Instead you've got GarPax and Hoiberg picking dingleberries.

It's too bad.

I think the weather has a lot to do with it. What cold weather city has been a prime free agent destination since about 2000? If all the money is the same under the cap and it only takes two or three big time players to make a run, what matters? Nobody cares about history. Players don't sign with the Lakers because of Magic Johnson, they sign there because of Los Angeles. New York could draw some players too, though the Knicks and Nets have been wandering around in the wilderness forever.

Players go to LA, Dallas, Golden State, Houston, Miami.

We could also talk about how Chicago isn't a fantastic place for black people to live but I'd be talking out the entire side of my ass. I'll let somebody else make that point.

But history and legacy don't have shit on geography.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1716 on: August 19, 2016, 10:00:54 AM »
Quote from: InternetApex on August 18, 2016, 09:00:34 PM
Dwyane Wade. Yay?

Wildly optimistic.

It's too bad.

I think the weather has a lot to do with it. What cold weather city has been a prime free agent destination since about 2000? If all the money is the same under the cap and it only takes two or three big time players to make a run, what matters? Nobody cares about history. Players don't sign with the Lakers because of Magic Johnson, they sign there because of Los Angeles. New York could draw some players too, though the Knicks and Nets have been wandering around in the wilderness forever.

We could also talk about how Chicago isn't a fantastic place for black people to live but I'd be talking out the entire side of my ass. I'll let somebody else make that point.

We waited a month for that?
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1717 on: August 19, 2016, 11:40:21 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on August 19, 2016, 10:00:54 AM
Dwyane Wade. Yay?

Wildly optimistic.

It's too bad.

We waited a month for that?

Whose fault would that be?

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1718 on: August 22, 2016, 09:22:11 AM »
Dwyane Wade. Yay?

Wildly optimistic.

It's too bad.

What about a science book?  Or the French I took?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1719 on: June 22, 2017, 08:45:56 PM »
Would someone please tell me if the Jimmy Butler trade was good, bad, terrible, or a disaster.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1720 on: June 22, 2017, 10:07:43 PM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on June 22, 2017, 08:45:56 PM
Would someone please tell me if the Jimmy Butler trade was good, bad, terrible, or a disaster.

The last three.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1721 on: June 22, 2017, 11:37:55 PM »
Quote from: Eli on June 22, 2017, 10:07:43 PM
Quote from: Saul Goodman on June 22, 2017, 08:45:56 PM

The last three.

This has been a horrible team to be a fan of for a long damn time now.

I don't know how long after having the greatest player in history you have to wait before hating this team, but this is a garbage fucking organization run by complete incompetents.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1722 on: June 23, 2017, 08:28:06 AM »

Could the Bulls even beat the Washington Generals at this point?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16