News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Bacon Cups  ( 73,676 )

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Bacon Cups
« Reply #375 on: February 10, 2012, 10:28:20 AM »
Quote from: Fork on February 08, 2012, 03:29:30 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on February 08, 2012, 01:53:39 PM
Quote from: CBStew on February 08, 2012, 12:06:03 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on February 08, 2012, 10:31:04 AM
http://gizmodo.com/5882838/stop-what-youre-doing-and-go-get-jack-in-the-boxs-new-bacon-milkshake-right-now

How many times do I have to point this out?  You can't mix pork and dairy.  They must be eaten separately.

You need to read the article:

Sadly for pork lovers, the shake is only bacon-flavored which to swine haters means the shake is vegetarian! Jack in the Box flavors the bacon shake with Torani bacon-flavored syrup so you might be even able to pass this off as a healthy meal (no you can't). I'm a little sad that they didn't mix up real bacon in the shake but hey, I'm sure it tastes amazing.

so go to Portillo's*, order a milkshake and a side of bacon. Insert bacon into milkshake.

PROFIT!

*Unless Steak N Shake is closer

Screw Steak N Shake.  They don't even offer bacon on their burgers.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #376 on: February 10, 2012, 10:34:21 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on February 10, 2012, 10:28:20 AM
http://gizmodo.com/5882838/stop-what-youre-doing-and-go-get-jack-in-the-boxs-new-bacon-milkshake-right-now

How many times do I have to point this out?  You can't mix pork and dairy.  They must be eaten separately.

Sadly for pork lovers, the shake is only bacon-flavored which to swine haters means the shake is vegetarian! Jack in the Box flavors the bacon shake with Torani bacon-flavored syrup so you might be even able to pass this off as a healthy meal (no you can't). I'm a little sad that they didn't mix up real bacon in the shake but hey, I'm sure it tastes amazing.

so go to Portillo's*, order a milkshake and a side of bacon. Insert bacon into milkshake.

PROFIT!

That's Shake Shack, an East Coast chain. Loosen up the chinstrap on the helmet there, big guy.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #377 on: February 10, 2012, 10:40:44 AM »
Quote from: Fork on February 10, 2012, 10:34:21 AM

PROFIT!

That's Shake Shack, an East Coast chain. Loosen up the chinstrap on the helmet there, big guy.

PANK REED REEL GOOD!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #378 on: February 10, 2012, 08:44:02 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on February 10, 2012, 10:40:44 AM

PROFIT!

PANK REED REEL GOOD!

Ragin' baldy, get on board
We're gonna ride till there ain't no more to go
Taking it slow
Pank, don't you know
Have me a time with a poor man's helmet
Hitchin' on a pannier train
Ain't nothing there that I care to take along
Maybe a soup
To spill when you want
Don't need to say please to no man for a happy tune
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #379 on: February 11, 2012, 01:08:42 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on February 10, 2012, 08:44:02 PM
Quote from: PANK! on February 10, 2012, 10:40:44 AM

PROFIT!

PANK REED REEL GOOD!

Ragin' baldy, get on board
We're gonna ride till there ain't no more to go
Taking it slow
Pank, don't you know
Have me a time with a poor man's helmet
Hitchin' on a pannier train
Ain't nothing there that I care to take along
Maybe a soup
To spill when you want
Don't need to say please to no man for a happy tune

I approve.  Heartily.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #380 on: February 20, 2012, 10:24:44 AM »
TIME TO POST!

Bacon Fest Chicago goes on sale today at noon, CST.

TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #381 on: March 25, 2012, 04:48:06 PM »
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #382 on: March 25, 2012, 09:19:24 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on March 25, 2012, 04:48:06 PM
Caleb Hanie.

Some GMs just have a knack for putting teams together.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #383 on: March 26, 2012, 12:44:00 AM »
Caleb Hanie.

QuoteThe Broncos believe Hanie, a good athlete who moves well, was put in a difficult situation last season because in his final three games he didn't have star running back Matt Forte, who had suffered a season-ending knee injury, and had to play behind an offensive line that surrendered an NFL-most 105 sacks the previous two seasons.

With the Broncos, Hanie will get a new lesson in work ethic. In his four seasons with the Bears, Hanie first played behind Kyle Orton and then Cutler. Neither Orton nor Cutler are known for putting in extra time on the practice field or weight room, at least not while they played in Denver.

Manning is known as one of the most prepared quarterbacks — both mentally and physically — in the league.

So you see, Caleb's sucking is all Cutler's fault.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #384 on: March 26, 2012, 03:36:54 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on March 26, 2012, 12:44:00 AM
Caleb Hanie.

QuoteThe Broncos believe Hanie, a good athlete who moves well, was put in a difficult situation last season because in his final three games he didn't have star running back Matt Forte, who had suffered a season-ending knee injury, and had to play behind an offensive line that surrendered an NFL-most 105 sacks the previous two seasons.

With the Broncos, Hanie will get a new lesson in work ethic. In his four seasons with the Bears, Hanie first played behind Kyle Orton and then Cutler. Neither Orton nor Cutler are known for putting in extra time on the practice field or weight room, at least not while they played in Denver.

Manning is known as one of the most prepared quarterbacks — both mentally and physically — in the league.

So you see, Caleb's sucking is all Cutler's fault.

If only dat Cutler woulda had half the GRIT and HUSTLE of dat Hanie, da Bears woulda won dat dere SUPA BOWE!

Did I do that right?

EDIT: What the fuck does this have to do with Bacon Cups?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #385 on: March 26, 2012, 05:20:30 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on March 26, 2012, 03:36:54 AM
EDIT: What the fuck does this have to do with Bacon Cups?

I assume it's just some Chuck-mocking.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #386 on: March 26, 2012, 08:28:05 AM »
Yeah, it's not like Cutler was known as a workout wonder when he came into the NFL or anything:

QuoteVanderbilt strength coach John Sisk says Cutler steeled himself for SEC beatings by spending as much time in the weight room as any of the linemen.

Cutler can bench press 405 pounds, and at the NFL Scouting Combine he put together a string of 23 bench repetitions of 225 pounds. In his four seasons, Vanderbilt coaches say, he missed only one practice, and he has bulked up by about 40 pounds since his freshman season.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #387 on: March 26, 2012, 08:39:49 AM »
Quote from: Eli on March 26, 2012, 08:28:05 AM
Yeah, it's not like Cutler was known as a workout wonder when he came into the NFL or anything:

QuoteVanderbilt strength coach John Sisk says Cutler steeled himself for SEC beatings by spending as much time in the weight room as any of the linemen.

Cutler can bench press 405 pounds, and at the NFL Scouting Combine he put together a string of 23 bench repetitions of 225 pounds. In his four seasons, Vanderbilt coaches say, he missed only one practice, and he has bulked up by about 40 pounds since his freshman season.

Sure, but how much of that gym time was spent simply practicing his disgusted smirk in a mirror? AND WHY DOES HE WEAR HIS GODDAMN HELMET SO LOW?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #388 on: March 26, 2012, 08:42:31 AM »
Quote from: Eli on March 26, 2012, 08:28:05 AM

I had hoped, now that they've all fallen in and out of love with Tebow and picked up Manning, that Denver fans would get over their asshurt toward all things Cutler. They haven't. Mike Klis was saying the same thing the other day on twitter, I think the quote was "If Caleb Hanie signs with Denver, he should be prepared for a whole new level of work. Jay Cutler didn't prepare him for Peyton Manning." A couple things I love about this:

1) I don't follow Mike Klis, I found out because, as usual, our beloved Biggsy retweeted the cheap shot at Cutler.

2) Yeah, because Peyton Manning is known as an outstanding teacher and that's why he has a long string of backups currently starting throughout the league, like Jim Sorgi and Brock Huard. Curtis Painter certainly looked like he had benefitted from Manning's expert tutelage last year when he had to start and totally didn't suck horseballs.

3) Not to call Brett Favre a good teacher but more to show that there's no real correlation between a starting qb who is awesome and his backups becoming good players (it's got more to do with the team, you know, drafting good quarterbacks), look at Favre's backups who became starters: Mark Brunell, Aaron Brooks, Matt Hasselbeck, Aaron Rodgers, and look at Manning's backups: Fucking No One. Favre's reputation for shirking practice and relying solely on god-given talent IS ONE OF THE THINGS THE MEDIA LOVES ABOUT HIM. Gah.

Fuck that noise.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #389 on: March 26, 2012, 04:04:56 PM »
This discussion being in this thread just isn't Kosher.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)