News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 471,551 )

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on November 05, 2008, 12:24:00 PM
Marriage is a legal contract between 2 people, right?  We don't make sure that when a car dealership sells a car that a man sells to a woman (or a woman to a man).  So how is this different?  It has nothing to do with religion (since you can get married by a JOP). 

This whole thing is akin to me saying I got married and the family I have is a direct result of who Kerm got married to.  Damn you Kerm.  I could be asleep in the bosom of Scarlett tonight.  It's all your fault.

Sorry.  She tricked me into marrying her.

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: IrishYeti on November 05, 2008, 12:29:03 PM
Marriage is a sanctimonious union between a man and a woman that is so sacred that it shouldn't be tainted by a gay couple trying to join them as well. It's just that simple. Plus God endorses it.

I'd like to apologize again to everyone.

If you want to send me your cleaning bills, I know a guy who's pretty good at getting exploded brains out of upholstery.
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Kerm on November 05, 2008, 12:34:55 PM
Marriage is a legal contract between 2 people, right?  We don't make sure that when a car dealership sells a car that a man sells to a woman (or a woman to a man).  So how is this different?  It has nothing to do with religion (since you can get married by a JOP). 

This whole thing is akin to me saying I got married and the family I have is a direct result of who Kerm got married to.  Damn you Kerm.  I could be asleep in the bosom of Scarlett tonight.  It's all your fault.

Sorry.  She tricked me into marrying her.

With some sort of elaborate ruse perhaps.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Thrillho on November 05, 2008, 12:37:34 PM
Marriage is a sanctimonious union between a man and a woman that is so sacred that it shouldn't be tainted by a gay couple trying to join them as well. It's just that simple. Plus God endorses it.

If you want to send me your cleaning bills, I know a guy who's pretty good at getting exploded brains out of upholstery.

An old mop and some Pine Sol and bleach should suffice to clean the concrete in mom's basement.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Thrillho on November 05, 2008, 12:37:34 PM

That was pure sarcasm. I have a high distrust and dislike of the religious community..

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club

I love that, whenever I feel guilty about killing hobos, I just walk into a church and tell a priest.  Clean conscience and he can't go to the police.  God endorses murder.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on November 05, 2008, 12:42:37 PM

I love that, whenever I feel guilty about killing hobos, I just walk into a church and tell a priest.  Clean conscience and he can't go to the police.  God endorses murder.

There should be a TV show about this.  Chris Hansen can host/play the priest.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Thrillho on November 05, 2008, 11:59:06 AM
Quote from: TDubbs on November 05, 2008, 11:56:14 AM
Quote from: CT II on November 05, 2008, 11:48:09 AM
Quote from: 5laky on November 05, 2008, 11:37:39 AM
Quote from: Eli on November 05, 2008, 11:34:15 AM
Quote from: 5laky on November 05, 2008, 11:31:08 AM
The communists didn't succeed all over the country, though. Prop 8 passed.

I'm pretty disappointed.

Yeah, that dampens the Obama win a little bit.  Really disappointing.  I just can't believe that many people care what two people want to do in their own life, away from everyone else.  Especially if it makes them happy.

Read this.

It doesn't make me feel any better - in fact much, much worse.

I'm greeted by a picture of a man who is celebrating this win like it's the World Series. I'm then told two people having these rights will compromise my nuclear family and many others. I'm then told that kids might learn about gay people in school.

I'm waiting for something that makes sense on voting yes and I haven't seen it yet.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, this is going to save my marriage.  I already called my wife and left her a message telling her our marriage is now SAFE and that she should come back.

She'll be back any time now...

...right?

I'll tell her to pack up her shit and get out of the CONDO asap CT.  My fellow Notary.

Intrepid Reader: CT

FBI Agent, TW: Stop Raping My Wife!

This is progressing nicely.
I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all

GNM

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
Isn't marriage, by definition, a personal matter?  I'm not sure the government should have anything to do with it either way.

This is so typical of the American political climate.  The voters are essentially choosing between allowing the government to continue to meddle in marriage of just men and women, or allowing the government to meddle in the marriage of homosexuals too.

The general election was quite similar.  Vote for one candidate who supported what amounts to nationalizing a trillion dollars worth of private assets, or another who supported the same, but wants to add significant wealth redistribution to the equation on top of it.

Why is no body running (or, rather, receiving any votes) on the basis of small, constitutionally-controlled government?

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: GNM on November 05, 2008, 01:26:02 PM
Isn't marriage, by definition, a personal matter?  I'm not sure the government should have anything to do with it either way.

This is so typical of the American political climate.  The voters are essentially choosing between allowing the government to continue to meddle in marriage of just men and women, or allowing the government to meddle in the marriage of homosexuals too.

The general election was quite similar.  Vote for one candidate who supported what amounts to nationalizing a trillion dollars worth of private assets, or another who supported the same, but wants to add significant wealth redistribution to the equation on top of it.

Why is no body running (or, rather, receiving any votes) on the basis of small, constitutionally-controlled government?

Gunderson 2012!
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

GNM

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on November 05, 2008, 01:27:55 PM

Gunderson 2012!

Lisa:  A gay president in 2034?
Gay Republican:  We're realistic.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Just throwing it out there -- the Constitution is more than 220 years old and was written when the U.S. population was about 3.5 million people.  Also, our largest industry was agriculture or something.  I'm not sure a rigid, unflinching adherence to the Constitution is the best way to run a government.  I think some flexibility is important.

Sorry if that sounds way out-of-line.

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on November 05, 2008, 12:42:37 PM

I love that, whenever I feel guilty about killing hobmos, I just walk into a church and tell a priest.  Clean conscience and he can't go to the police.  God endorses murder.

On topic'ed.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club

This...this right here...this is change I can believe in.

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Swingers in the White House?

Now, that's liberal.
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!