News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 471,486 )

De Jesus

• Leftist Scum
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
Epic Fail Alert

Barackula Saddam Hussein Muhammed Ihatewhitey Obama: "We can't solve global warming because I fucking changed light bulbs in my house."

Crickets.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Thrillho on November 05, 2008, 11:38:27 AM
Quote from: 5laky on November 05, 2008, 11:37:39 AM
Quote from: Eli on November 05, 2008, 11:34:15 AM
Quote from: 5laky on November 05, 2008, 11:31:08 AM
The communists didn't succeed all over the country, though. Prop 8 passed.

I'm pretty disappointed.

Yeah, that dampens the Obama win a little bit.  Really disappointing.  I just can't believe that many people care what two people want to do in their own life, away from everyone else.  Especially if it makes them happy.

Read this.

It doesn't make me feel any better - in fact much, much worse.

I'm greeted by a picture of a man who is celebrating this win like it's the World Series. I'm then told two people having these rights will compromise my nuclear family and many others. I'm then told that kids might learn about gay people in school.

I'm waiting for something that makes sense on voting yes and I haven't seen it yet.

Looking ahead to where this discussion will likely take it, I'm already beginning to regret this thread.

Which is as it should be.

It's what makes a thread great unreadable.

De Jesus

• Leftist Scum
  • Pollyellon Fan Club

I'm pretty disappointed.

Yeah, that dampens the Obama win a little bit.  Really disappointing.  I just can't believe that many people care what two people want to do in their own life, away from everyone else.  Especially if it makes them happy.

Read this.

I'm greeted by a picture of a man who is celebrating this win like it's the World Series. I'm then told two people having these rights will compromise my nuclear family and many others. I'm then told that kids might learn about gay people in school.

I'm waiting for something that makes sense on voting yes and I haven't seen it yet.
That picture is downright bizarre.

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

I'm pretty disappointed.

Read this.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, this is going to save my marriage.  I already called my wife and left her a message telling her our marriage is now SAFE and that she should come back.

She'll be back any time now...

...right?
I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club

I'm pretty disappointed.

Read this.

Why should a minority of people in this country have the same rights as everyone else in the country?  WHY, SLAKY?  WHY?!

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club

I'm pretty disappointed.

Read this.

That photo of that guy celebrating is absolutely ridiculous.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Kerm on November 05, 2008, 11:48:59 AM

I'm pretty disappointed.

Read this.

Why should a minority of people in this country have the same rights as everyone else in the country?  WHY, SLAKY?  WHY?!

I haven't seen the news yet, but imagine how the folks who this directly affects feel. The one who already got married are safe because of ex post facto laws, but I still think their benefits are going to get taken away.

Thanks church!

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: De Jesus on November 05, 2008, 11:46:36 AM

I'm pretty disappointed.

Read this.

That picture is downright bizarre.

QuoteAbove: Bob Knoke, of Mission Viejo, Amanda Stanfield, of Monrovia, Jim Domen, of Yorba Linda, and J.D. Gaddis, of Yorba Linda, celebrate the end of homo tyranny.

"Finally," commented a visibly relieved Mr. Domen, "Those fucking faggots are gonna have to stop sucking my dick. God bless America."
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: 5laky on November 05, 2008, 11:53:52 AM
Quote from: Kerm on November 05, 2008, 11:48:59 AM

I'm pretty disappointed.

Read this.

I haven't seen the news yet, but imagine how the folks who this directly affects feel. The one who already got married are safe because of ex post facto laws, but I still think their benefits are going to get taken away.

Thanks church!

Straight people should be the authority on who you can and cannot marry, because all of them get it completely right the first time.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: CT II on November 05, 2008, 11:48:09 AM

I'm pretty disappointed.

Read this.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, this is going to save my marriage.  I already called my wife and left her a message telling her our marriage is now SAFE and that she should come back.

...right?

I'll tell her to pack up her shit and get out of the CONDO asap CT.  My fellow Notary.
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Thrillho on November 05, 2008, 11:54:59 AM

QuoteAbove: Bob Knoke, of Mission Viejo, Amanda Stanfield, of Monrovia, Jim Domen, of Yorba Linda, and J.D. Gaddis, of Yorba Linda, celebrate the end of homo tyranny.

"Finally," commented a visibly relieved Mr. Domen, "Those fucking faggots are gonna have to stop sucking my dick. God bless America."

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33540

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: TDubbs on November 05, 2008, 11:56:14 AM
Quote from: CT II on November 05, 2008, 11:48:09 AM

I'm pretty disappointed.

Read this.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, this is going to save my marriage.  I already called my wife and left her a message telling her our marriage is now SAFE and that she should come back.

...right?

I'll tell her to pack up her shit and get out of the CONDO asap CT.  My fellow Notary.

Intrepid Reader: CT

FBI Agent, TW: Stop Raping My Wife!
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
Marriage is a legal contract between 2 people, right?  We don't make sure that when a car dealership sells a car that a man sells to a woman (or a woman to a man).  So how is this different?  It has nothing to do with religion (since you can get married by a JOP). 

This whole thing is akin to me saying I got married and the family I have is a direct result of who Kerm got married to.  Damn you Kerm.  I could be asleep in the bosom of Scarlett tonight.  It's all your fault.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on November 05, 2008, 12:24:00 PM
Marriage is a legal contract between 2 people, right?  We don't make sure that when a car dealership sells a car that a man sells to a woman (or a woman to a man).  So how is this different?  It has nothing to do with religion (since you can get married by a JOP). 

This whole thing is akin to me saying I got married and the family I have is a direct result of who Kerm got married to.  Damn you Kerm.  I could be asleep in the bosom of Scarlett tonight.  It's all your fault.

Wait?  You and Kerm are contractually obligated to share a car?
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on November 05, 2008, 12:24:00 PM

Marriage is a sanctimonious union between a man and a woman that is so sacred that it shouldn't be tainted by a gay couple trying to join them as well. It's just that simple. Plus God endorses it.