News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Open "FYC" Thread  ( 96,726 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Open "FYC" Thread
« Reply #315 on: April 18, 2011, 09:55:00 AM »
Quote from: SKO on April 18, 2011, 09:52:34 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 18, 2011, 09:32:11 AM
FYC with a religious pre-game routine.

http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110417&content_id=17914024&notebook_id=17914026&vkey=notebook_chc&c_id=chc

QuoteSoriano deserves an assist. Castro and Soriano stick to their pregame routine religiously and go to the batting cage together for sessions with hitting coach Rudy Jaramillo.

"That's the only way you can get better is working," Soriano said. "He's good, but if he doesn't work, he'll just stay good. He won't get better."

Maybe, just maybe, Felix Pie's wayward habits were all his own and had nothing to do with Soriano. Though, I do concede that this could be the other way around and Soriano's hot start may be partially attributed to a renewed focus gleaned from the Cubs' new team leader by example.

Probably none of the above has anything to do with shit except for Chuck needing to get fucked again.

Or maybe, just maybe, Felix was an overrated prospect who never walked much in the minors and had troubel with big league breaking balls?

No one doubts that. But the alarm clock issues have to be attributed to someone. Whenever you overslept and missed class, didn't you blame your roommate?
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #316 on: April 18, 2011, 10:04:26 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 18, 2011, 09:55:00 AM

http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110417&content_id=17914024&notebook_id=17914026&vkey=notebook_chc&c_id=chc

QuoteSoriano deserves an assist. Castro and Soriano stick to their pregame routine religiously and go to the batting cage together for sessions with hitting coach Rudy Jaramillo.

"That's the only way you can get better is working," Soriano said. "He's good, but if he doesn't work, he'll just stay good. He won't get better."

Maybe, just maybe, Felix Pie's wayward habits were all his own and had nothing to do with Soriano. Though, I do concede that this could be the other way around and Soriano's hot start may be partially attributed to a renewed focus gleaned from the Cubs' new team leader by example.

Probably none of the above has anything to do with shit except for Chuck needing to get fucked again.

Or maybe, just maybe, Felix was an overrated prospect who never walked much in the minors and had troubel with big league breaking balls?

No one doubts that. But the alarm clock issues have to be attributed to someone. Whenever you overslept and missed class, didn't you blame your roommate?

No I blamed all of the hot random sluts that I was banging rather than being lame and having a long distance relationship with a girl that I got engaged to in college.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #317 on: April 18, 2011, 10:09:09 AM »
Quote from: SKO on April 18, 2011, 10:04:26 AM

No I blamed all of the hot random sluts that I was banging rather than being lame and having a long distance relationship with a girl that I got engaged to in college.

Same here. I had no need to blame the third-shift job I had to pay my rent while I took classes or the evil bitch I lived with and got engaged to that kept me up nights yelling and cursing and reliving the entire Vietnam war in our living room - and the fact that I decided to smoke a shit-ton of weed to deal with all the stress from all of the above.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #318 on: April 18, 2011, 10:15:29 AM »

Mon, it wasn't de AM/PM. It was de volume.

Why separate knob?!
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #319 on: April 20, 2011, 02:39:21 PM »
FYC with the fucking HOSE at second. You worthless pissant.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #320 on: April 20, 2011, 08:24:49 PM »
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #321 on: April 20, 2011, 08:28:02 PM »

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #322 on: April 20, 2011, 08:28:27 PM »
Ron Harper says,

"FU... FU... FU... CK... CK... KKKKKK
YY... YY... you
CHU... CHU... CHU... CHUCK."
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #323 on: April 20, 2011, 08:28:58 PM »
Quote from: flannj on April 20, 2011, 08:28:27 PM
Ron Harper says,

YY... YY... you

So do I.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #324 on: April 20, 2011, 08:33:15 PM »
FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #325 on: April 20, 2011, 11:05:41 PM »
Quote from: flannj on April 20, 2011, 08:28:27 PM
Ron Harper says,

YY... YY... you

Andrew Peck likes this.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #326 on: April 26, 2011, 09:45:05 PM »
Thou shalt fuck thyself, Chuck.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #327 on: April 26, 2011, 09:45:28 PM »
fuck you, you wrong ass bastard

BBM

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #328 on: April 27, 2011, 01:41:03 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on April 26, 2011, 09:45:28 PM

Please, if Soriano wasn't so selfish he would've walked instead of clearing the bases and make it so Reed would end via k-ing it.  That's how a real teammate gets it does it.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #329 on: April 27, 2011, 02:33:56 AM »
Quote from: BBM on April 27, 2011, 01:41:03 AM
Quote from: Yeti on April 26, 2011, 09:45:28 PM

Please, if Soriano wasn't so selfish he would've walked instead of clearing the bases and make it so Reed would end via k-ing it.  That's how a real teammate gets it does it.

To be entirely fair, $19 million and a line of .235/.258/.518/.776 and two errors in 23 games is hardly giving it to Chuck roughly from behind with no kissing, now, is it?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.