Desipio Message Board
October 16, 2017, 06:59:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oct 12 - Oral History: Cubs hire Theo  http://www.desipio.com/?p=3639

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jane's  (Read 3613 times)
TDubbs
TJG's 5th best writer
Fukakke Fan Club

Hey Boz .. Bo don't know no justice.

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2009, 09:08:57 AM »

Went here last night.  It was really great food and not overly pricey, especially b/c the portions were good.  It's a pretty small place, but worth almost touching elbows with your neighbor. 

THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CBStew
Most people my age are dead.
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 12:14:42 PM »

Went here last night.  It was really great food and not overly pricey, especially b/c the portions were good.  It's a pretty small place, but worth almost touching elbows with your neighbor. 

On the other hand, if you get off on elbows that is even a bigger attraction.

If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)
Slaky
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 12:49:33 PM »

This place is like 8 seconds from my front door and I've still never gone. What did you eat there?

MAD
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Commit me.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 01:34:00 PM »

This place is like 8 seconds from my front door and I've still never gone. What did you eat there?

Angel hair pasta and it gave him heartburn.

I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)
TDubbs
TJG's 5th best writer
Fukakke Fan Club

Hey Boz .. Bo don't know no justice.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 02:22:06 PM »

It was really good, though.  and it had chicken and some other shit in it.  Lady friend got goat cheese stuffed chicken breast.  That was solid too.  You should take the 8 second walk.

THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slaky
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 04:46:25 PM »

It was really good, though.  and it had chicken and some other shit in it.  Lady friend got goat cheese stuffed chicken breast.  That was solid too.  You should take the 8 second walk.

I plan on it - it's gonna hai.

Jon
Fukakke Fan Club

Hitler Puncher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 06:20:27 PM »

I plan on it - it's gonna hai.

Hell, it's GOTTA.

Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche
BH
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Hockeenight HR Dept, TJG Assistant Editor

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 05:23:12 PM »

Dear TDubbs and nsbbYeti -

How do you take dates to restaurants when every waitress wants to bone you?
D. Doluntap
Fukakke Fan Club

Before the law sits a gatekeeper...goes by Vance.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2010, 12:58:13 PM »

Good for breakfast too.

Though it is a bit pricey, and it's missing that roadside diner, "Delores the waitress" charm.
Slaky
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2010, 10:42:33 PM »

Good for breakfast too.

Though it is a bit pricey, and it's missing that roadside diner, "Delores the waitress" charm.

Funny, I finally went on Saturday. I was treated - had brunch. The burrito was good, not amazing. I'd like to go back for lunch or dinner though. And I shall.

Canadouche
Fukakke Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2010, 07:06:18 PM »

It was really good, though.  and it had chicken and some other shit in it.  Lady friend got goat cheese stuffed chicken breast.  That was solid too.  You should take the 8 second walk.

We get it already, you had a girlfriend.  

/fixed
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 09:49:30 AM by Canadouche » Logged

M'lady.
flannj
Johnny Evers Fan Club

"Knew your father, I did"

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2010, 11:53:11 PM »

We get it already, you have a girlfriend. 

Almost 10 months ago Kurt.
What the fuck is the matter with you?

"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen
Canadouche
Fukakke Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2010, 09:47:36 AM »

We get it already, you have a girlfriend. 

Almost 10 months ago Kurt.
What the fuck is the matter with you?

Whoops.

M'lady.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: