News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The 2015-2016 Derek Rose Broke Something so it's time for the NBA thread  ( 18,293 )

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The 2015-2016 Derek Rose Broke Something so it's time for the NBA thread
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2020, 01:04:54 PM »
NBA Post-Trade Deadline Predictions:

Andre Iguodala is a non-factor. Good riddance. Go Grizzlies

Wiggins puts up points for a bad Warriors team and everyone says the Warriors pulled off a steal. Wiggins is still bad, though. He's probably the best scorer on a bad Warriors team, though, and someone has to score points in an NBA game. It doesn't mean he's any different than he's always been. He's not even as good as Harrison Barnes.

Grizz miss the playoffs, but barely. :(

D-Lo Russell scores a lot for the TWolves. They're still bad. Towns still isn't happy. Towns isn't as good as people say he is, either. For his team to win, he needs to be the 2nd or 3rd option. I guess he might be the 2nd option, now, but only because Russell will make sure he gets his. Which is why the Twolves will still be bad and why Town will still be unhappy.

Houston wins it all. :/
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2020, 12:23:18 PM »
Quote from: JD on February 09, 2020, 01:04:54 PM

Wiggins puts up points for a bad Warriors team and everyone says the Warriors pulled off a steal. Wiggins is still bad, though. He's probably the best scorer on a bad Warriors team, though, and someone has to score points in an NBA game. It doesn't mean he's any different than he's always been. He's not even as good as Harrison Barnes.

D-Lo Russell scores a lot for the TWolves. They're still bad. Towns still isn't happy. Towns isn't as good as people say he is, either. For his team to win, he needs to be the 2nd or 3rd option. I guess he might be the 2nd option, now, but only because Russell will make sure he gets his. Which is why the Twolves will still be bad and why Town will still be unhappy.

You're the same guy that always used to post about how slow Harden was, right?  How he was going to be a bust or something?
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2020, 03:06:02 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on February 24, 2020, 12:23:18 PM
Quote from: JD on February 09, 2020, 01:04:54 PM

You're the same guy that always used to post about how slow Harden was, right?  How he was going to be a bust or something?

True, but I was right about everything else.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.