News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Twatheads Twittering  ( 213,235 )

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Twatheads Twittering
« Reply #495 on: October 20, 2011, 02:09:45 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on October 20, 2011, 11:39:36 AM
Quote from: BH on October 20, 2011, 09:58:06 AM
Who do you guys follow on twitter?

@rotoworld

@Rotoworld_BB

@Rotoworld_FB

@Rotoworld_HK

@Rotoworld_BK

No @Rotoworld_BH ?
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #496 on: October 21, 2011, 01:06:22 PM »
@BradBiggs

@TShawsTruth

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #497 on: October 21, 2011, 02:06:10 PM »

@JoseCanseco

@LennyDykstra

@charliesheen
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #498 on: October 24, 2011, 09:22:57 AM »
@anthonyjeselnik is good..

"I wonder what jon benet ramsey and caylee anthony talk about"

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #499 on: December 08, 2011, 01:20:53 PM »
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/07/us-russia-medvedev-twitter-mishap-idUSTRE7B61LY20111207

QuoteRussian President Dmitry Medvedev caused shock and jeers on Wednesday after an obscene insult directed at political opponents appeared on his official Twitter feed.

The Kremlin chief and his more powerful mentor Prime Minister Vladimir Putin have been facing growing opposition to their rule by protesters who say parliamentary elections on Sunday were not fair.

The offensive post appeared to have been retweeted on the MedvedevRussia feed at 33 minutes past midnight, according to cached copies of the feed and a notification of the post received by a Reuters reporter.

"It has become clear that if a person writes the expression 'party of swindlers and thieves' in their blog then they are a stupid sheep getting f****d in the mouth :)" the post read.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #500 on: December 08, 2011, 02:17:16 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on December 08, 2011, 01:20:53 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/07/us-russia-medvedev-twitter-mishap-idUSTRE7B61LY20111207

QuoteRussian President Dmitry Medvedev caused shock and jeers on Wednesday after an obscene insult directed at political opponents appeared on his official Twitter feed.

The Kremlin chief and his more powerful mentor Prime Minister Vladimir Putin have been facing growing opposition to their rule by protesters who say parliamentary elections on Sunday were not fair.

The offensive post appeared to have been retweeted on the MedvedevRussia feed at 33 minutes past midnight, according to cached copies of the feed and a notification of the post received by a Reuters reporter.

"It has become clear that if a person writes the expression 'party of swindlers and thieves' in their blog then they are a stupid sheep getting f****d in the mouth :)" the post read.

That guy rules!*

The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #501 on: December 08, 2011, 06:46:26 PM »

It's just like a woman.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #502 on: December 08, 2011, 10:48:19 PM »

I blame the translation, because he clearly meant to say 'goats.'
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #503 on: December 09, 2011, 09:15:16 AM »
Have you guys seen this?

ChicagoSide.com? Jesus.

Apparently it's going to be the biggest thing in Chicago Sports since Chicago Now ESPN Chicago Desipio Media Ventures and Powder is in charge.

Should have warned you to wear sunglasses.

Anyway, with an amazing writing staff featuring GEORGE CASTLE and other people I've never heard of it's a can't miss. They have 82 followers as of posting.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #504 on: December 09, 2011, 09:24:11 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on December 09, 2011, 09:15:16 AM
Have you guys seen this?

ChicagoSide.com? Jesus.

They had Gil at hello:

QuoteThat's when they'll be introduced to ChicagoSide, which may turn out to be the most game-changing addition to the sports media scene since the Score debuted on radio 20 years ago next month.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #505 on: December 09, 2011, 09:26:42 AM »
Quote from: CT III on December 09, 2011, 09:24:11 AM
Have you guys seen this?

ChicagoSide.com? Jesus.

They had Gil at hello:

QuoteThat's when they'll be introduced to ChicagoSide, which may turn out to be the most game-changing addition to the sports media scene since the Score debuted on radio 20 years ago next month.

Goddamn it, I was going to mention that. Good pull. This thing is an EV3NT.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #506 on: December 09, 2011, 11:34:27 AM »
Quote"We've even got T-shirts — so it must be real," he laughed. "That's the most important thing. If you don't have T-shirts, nobody respects you."

How true.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #507 on: December 09, 2011, 12:23:51 PM »
Oleg *has* lost some elbees. Good on you, buddy!

BBM

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #508 on: December 09, 2011, 12:54:26 PM »
Have you guys seen this?

ChicagoSide.com? Jesus.

Apparently it's going to be the biggest thing in Chicago Sports since Chicago Now ESPN Chicago Desipio Media Ventures and Powder is in charge.

Anyway, with an amazing writing staff featuring GEORGE CASTLE and other people I've never heard of it's a can't miss. They have 82 followers as of posting.

You forgot Chicago Sports Webio.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #509 on: December 09, 2011, 01:10:52 PM »
Have you guys seen this?

ChicagoSide.com? Jesus.

I'm glad we signed you up before they did.
TIME TO POST!