News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Community  ( 81,803 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Community
« Reply #495 on: December 09, 2011, 10:43:24 AM »

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #496 on: December 09, 2011, 11:18:55 AM »
As I was watching the show last night I was wondering how long a gif would show up here.

Shame to hear that one of her bubbe's is dead... they both look quite lively in the pic too.
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #497 on: December 09, 2011, 01:26:12 PM »
Equal opportunity...

"Oh... Britta's in this?"
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #498 on: December 09, 2011, 11:10:45 PM »
Britta Britta Britta Britta.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #499 on: December 12, 2011, 07:57:23 AM »
Champions of the internet, I need a favor.  Can a gif be made or found of Annie doing her bit, but this time of her sorta biting her lip?  Yeah, she does things to me.

Sex.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #500 on: December 12, 2011, 09:02:37 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on December 12, 2011, 07:57:23 AM
Champions of the internet, I need a favor.  Can a gif be made or found of Annie doing her bit, but this time of her sorta biting her lip?  Yeah, she does things to me.

Sex.

Somewhere in here maybe?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #501 on: December 12, 2011, 11:15:07 AM »

I've found my yank bank.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #502 on: December 13, 2011, 06:37:06 PM »
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/12/13/nbc-community-upgraded-to-likely-to-be-renewed/113574/

QuoteI looked a little more closely at more recent results (since 10/31) in with an eye towards potentially adjusting predictions as we near the mid-season mark, and as NBC's scripted shows slide towards the cancellation bear, most are sliding faster than Community!

On the ratings catastrophe that is NBC prime time, Community ratings since 10/31 have moved up to 90% of NBC's scripted show average (in fact, plenty was the rest of NBC's show ratings sliding backwards, but same result). So while the push to get enough episodes for syndication gives the show a tailwind for another season, now its recent relative ratings do as well.

Community is now rated "more likely to be renewed than cancelled by May, 2012".

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #503 on: December 14, 2011, 08:22:27 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on December 13, 2011, 06:37:06 PM
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/12/13/nbc-community-upgraded-to-likely-to-be-renewed/113574/

QuoteI looked a little more closely at more recent results (since 10/31) in with an eye towards potentially adjusting predictions as we near the mid-season mark, and as NBC's scripted shows slide towards the cancellation bear, most are sliding faster than Community!

On the ratings catastrophe that is NBC prime time, Community ratings since 10/31 have moved up to 90% of NBC's scripted show average (in fact, plenty was the rest of NBC's show ratings sliding backwards, but same result). So while the push to get enough episodes for syndication gives the show a tailwind for another season, now its recent relative ratings do as well.

Is that godawful monstrosity Whitney going to be picked back up?

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #504 on: December 14, 2011, 08:28:35 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on December 14, 2011, 08:22:27 AM

Probably. More people watch that every week than either Community or Parks and Rec.

America!

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #505 on: December 14, 2011, 09:08:37 AM »
Quote from: Eli on December 14, 2011, 08:28:35 AM

Probably. More people watch that every week than either Community or Parks and Rec.

America!

These must be the same people that watch Two and a Half Men.

Also, someone could tell me that Whitney has improved to the point where it's as funny as Seinfeld and I still don't think I could watch.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #506 on: December 14, 2011, 09:33:13 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on December 14, 2011, 09:08:37 AM

America!

Also, someone could tell me that Whitney has improved to the point where it's as funny as Seinfeld and I still don't think I could watch.

Take comfort in the fact that I sat through two episodes recently, and it does in fact still blow donkey dong.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #507 on: December 14, 2011, 09:43:43 AM »
Quote from: Fork on December 14, 2011, 09:33:13 AM

America!

Take comfort in the fact that I sat through two episodes recently, and it does in fact still blow donkey dong.

She's somewhat okay to look at. Maybe all the Nielsen viewers have the sound off.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #508 on: December 14, 2011, 09:44:17 AM »

America!

Jesus.  Christ.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #509 on: December 14, 2011, 09:47:25 AM »

America!

Funny you should say that...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitney_(TV_series)#Ratings

QuoteThe series first debuted on Canada's CTV on September 19, 2011, three days before its U.S. premiere on NBC. The show won its timeslot with two million viewers, buoyed by its lead-in, the much-anticipated ninth-season premiere of Two and a Half Men.

Relatedly...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_Broke_Girls#Ratings

QuoteThe series premiere was watched by 19.2 million viewers after its lead-in, the first episode of Two and a Half Men without Charlie Sheen. This marked the highest rating for a fall premiere of a comedy series since Fall 2001.

Note that:

QuoteThe series was created by Michael Patrick King and Whitney Cummings for Warner Bros. Television.