News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Northwestern Wildcats Basketball  ( 2,594 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Northwestern Wildcats Basketball
« on: November 13, 2009, 04:03:02 PM »
Shit.

if there's a Purdue thread, there should be a Northwestern thread.  tournament?  what tournament?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Northwestern Wildcats Basketball
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 04:24:17 PM »
DPD.  It's a huge loss:

Quote"You take, I don't know, Kobe (Bryant) out, what happens to the Lakers?" Carmody told NUsports.com on Wednesday. "Then, besides the scoring and the rebounding, he makes the other guys feel like they belong out there. He lifts guys, like (Michael) Jordan lifted Steve Kerr."
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 03:53:36 PM »
Sorry to hear that. Maybe they can piece together a .500 preseason record and and have him back ready for the Big Ten schedule. That'd get them in position to make a run in the conference tourney and kick that curse.

Probably not though.

/thread.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 07:40:06 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 16, 2009, 03:53:36 PM
Sorry to hear that. Maybe they can piece together a .500 preseason record and and have him back ready for the Big Ten schedule. That'd get them in position to make a run in the conference tourney and kick that curse.

Probably not though.

/thread.

We get it, Northwestern can't play basketball and Purdue is the greatest ever.

But seriously, look out for NU in 2010-11 when Coble is back from his redshirt!  Yeah!