News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: I admit it...  ( 591,174 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: I admit it...
« Reply #4800 on: July 28, 2018, 12:25:49 AM »
... It took me a full hour to come up with a search phrase that finally led to learning how freaking elevator buttons work in old buildings such as the one I'm staying in.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4801 on: July 28, 2018, 12:41:53 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on July 28, 2018, 12:25:49 AM
... It took me a full hour to come up with a search phrase that finally led to learning how freaking elevator buttons work in old buildings such as the one I'm staying in.

I suppose "elevator wiki" should have been an obvious starting point.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4802 on: August 08, 2018, 12:57:40 AM »
... I just listened to a CBC exposé on Tmim Hortons' not having changing tables in men's bathrooms.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4803 on: August 08, 2018, 05:42:02 AM »
... earlier in the year, I was internally bothered by the fact that the Cubs didn't have any high average guys. I knew it didn't matter, but it still was something I thought about. Now, they have 3 guys in the top 10 in the National League

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4804 on: August 08, 2018, 09:41:56 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on August 08, 2018, 12:57:40 AM
... I just listened to a CBC exposé on Tmim Hortons' not having changing tables in men's bathrooms.

Strange. On my daily run, I sometimes stop at either one of the two Tim Hortons on my route, and they both have changing tables in the men's room.

I admit it: I'd sooner take my kid into the parking lot and change his diaper in the backseat of the car than I would use a public washroom to do so.
M'lady.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4805 on: August 08, 2018, 02:32:23 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on August 08, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

Strange. On my daily run, I sometimes stop at either one of the two Tim Hortons on my route, and they both have changing tables in the men's room.

I admit it: I'd sooner take my kid into the parking lot and change his diaper in the backseat of the car than I would use a public washroom to do so.

If there are only two Tim Hortons on your route, you're not going very far - those bad boys are on every bloody corner, seems to me.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4806 on: August 08, 2018, 05:43:43 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on August 08, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

If there are only two Tim Hortons on your route, you're not going very far - those bad boys are on every bloody corner, seems to me.

On days when the humidity/heat doesn't make me think I'm going to heatstroke out, I'm still running 5K. The last two or three weeks, I'm topping out at 3-4. Humidity is frigging brutal.
M'lady.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4807 on: August 08, 2018, 06:07:33 PM »

That's fair, but I have been ready to get all indignant with companies when they don't have one in the men's room

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4808 on: August 08, 2018, 06:47:32 PM »

Wheezer specifically said it was Tmim Hortons.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4809 on: August 09, 2018, 12:25:01 AM »
Quote from: Shooter on August 08, 2018, 06:47:32 PM

Mark the tape.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4810 on: August 09, 2018, 08:31:49 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on August 09, 2018, 12:25:01 AM
Quote from: Shooter on August 08, 2018, 06:47:32 PM

Mark the tape.

Weezer must be in China, dipping in to Tmim Horton's after a quick visit to an Aaple Store on his way to Beijing Shijingshan Amusement Park.
M'lady.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4811 on: August 13, 2018, 06:18:07 AM »
... I turned the game off after the Zimmerman single

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4812 on: August 14, 2018, 04:12:14 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on August 13, 2018, 06:18:07 AM
... I turned the game off after the Zimmerman single

You cunt.  Let that be a lesson to you.

(I was *THIS FUCKING CLOSE*, but stuck around)

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4813 on: August 19, 2018, 03:23:14 PM »
... I think adults who mimic children's voices for radio ads should be summarily executed.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4814 on: August 20, 2018, 07:56:35 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on August 19, 2018, 03:23:14 PM
... I think adults who mimic children's voices for radio ads should be summarily executed.

I don't disagree with you, but did you have somebody specific in mind?