News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Thunderball  ( 1,265 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Thunderball
« on: February 13, 2021, 01:38:13 AM »
If a Bond Marathon is all there is, then so be it.

But the production values on this thing are just awful, obvious money sinks notwithstanding. For me, the highlight was during the final underwater battle -- for some reason, they cut to a two-second cameo from some sort of colorful crustacean. I dunno, Ogdens, but maybe it had a semantic payload.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Thunderball
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 03:32:35 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on February 13, 2021, 01:38:13 AM
If a Bond Marathon is all there is, then so be it.

But the production values on this thing are just awful, obvious money sinks notwithstanding. For me, the highlight was during the final underwater battle -- for some reason, they cut to a two-second cameo from some sort of colorful crustacean. I dunno, Ogdens, but maybe it had a semantic payload.

Yeah, but Tonk's fellow Welshman Tom Jones gives us an A+ theme song.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2022, 08:44:57 PM »
Is this the one with Chris Klein?
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2022, 11:34:43 AM »
Quote from: JD on April 03, 2022, 08:44:57 PM
Is this the one with Chris Klein?

Nah, That's Thunder Pie.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16