News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Hamburger Mary's  ( 3,233 )

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Hamburger Mary's
« on: December 08, 2009, 06:19:56 AM »
On Clark, near Balmoral (5400).  Fun atmosphere--50's like decor, good music, really good burger, good fries.

Interesting note, of which I was unaware prior to us eating there last Friday (not that it would have made a difference, this is Andersonville)--the place happens to be gayer than a Mike Piazza Surprise Birthday Party.  Our check even arrived in a ruby red slipper.    Awesome.

I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Hamburger Mary's
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 07:06:42 AM »
Quote from: MAD on December 08, 2009, 06:19:56 AM
On Clark, near Balmoral (5400).  Fun atmosphere--50's like decor, good music, really good burger, good fries.

Interesting note, of which I was unaware prior to us eating there last Friday (not that it would have made a difference, this is Andersonville)--the place happens to be gayer than a Mike Piazza Surprise Birthday Party.  Our check even arrived in a ruby red slipper.    Awesome.

OK, look at where it is...how could Mr. Chicago not expect it to be gayer than Emerald City?

That being said, damn good burgers, but Moody's is nearby and better.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 07:22:25 AM »

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 08:49:09 AM »

I was hit on by a group of trannies in front of this very establishment last spring while on a jaunt with my Scandinavian wife. Pretty gay, indeed.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 09:14:21 AM »
Quote from: R-V on December 08, 2009, 07:22:25 AM
MODS!

But I desipiogoogled "Hamburger Marys" and nothing showed!
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 09:59:44 AM »

This tickled my funny bone.  Is that gay?
Hire Jim Essian!

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 01:57:57 PM »
Quote from: Slack-E on December 08, 2009, 08:49:09 AM

I was hit on by a group of trannies in front of this very establishment last spring while on a jaunt with my Scandinavian wife. Pretty gay, indeed.

Huey and his friends aren't going to pologize.