News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: MMO's  ( 5,949 )

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
MMO's
« on: December 22, 2015, 07:01:45 AM »
I suspect I'm the only one here who plays MMOs. Currently my friends and I are playing Dungeons & Dragons Online, which is similar of course to Everquest or World of Warcraft, except it's more of a closed environment with a focus on running through adventures narrated by a "Dungeon Master," similar to what it'd be like if you were actually playing D&D in real life. It's pretty addicting and a lot of fun, although I only have the time/energy to play a couple nights a week because of work/parenthood.
M'lady.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: MMO's
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 08:40:04 AM »
Quote from: Canadouche on December 22, 2015, 07:01:45 AM
I suspect I'm the only one here who plays MMOs. Currently my friends and I are playing Dungeons & Dragons Online, which is similar of course to Everquest or World of Warcraft, except it's more of a closed environment with a focus on running through adventures narrated by a "Dungeon Master," similar to what it'd be like if you were actually playing D&D in real life. It's pretty addicting and a lot of fun, although I only have the time/energy to play a couple nights a week because of work/parenthood.

I don't play them, but I will highly recommend The Adventure Zone podcast (and I think Bort will back me up here) which is basically 3 brothers and their dad playing D&D with hilarious results.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 09:02:50 AM »
Quote from: CT III on December 22, 2015, 08:40:04 AM

I don't play them, but I will highly recommend The Adventure Zone podcast (and I think Bort will back me up here) which is basically 3 brothers and their dad playing D&D with hilarious results.

Will definitely back that one up.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 09:38:44 AM »
Quote from: CT III on December 22, 2015, 08:40:04 AM

I'll check it out. I could share dozens of hilarious D&D stories with you, although you'd mostly just stare at me blankly while hopefully resisting the urge to punch me in the mouth.
M'lady.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 01:08:33 AM »
I can't be the only one that hopes Dubbs sees this thread.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2015, 01:52:15 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on December 24, 2015, 01:08:33 AM

I can't be the only one who hopes Dubbs falls in an open manhole.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2015, 08:01:39 AM »
Quote from: Bort on December 24, 2015, 01:52:15 AM

Dangling above the sewer below after his massive cranium gets stuck in the hole?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 08:27:07 AM »
holy shit
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2015, 11:37:17 AM »
Quote from: Bort on December 24, 2015, 01:52:15 AM

I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015