News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2010 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament  ( 7,851 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: 2010 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2010, 06:59:28 PM »
I love this team so much. Duck Fuke.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

RW

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2010, 02:37:35 AM »
Tough decision for all the Apex Purdue Basketball thread starting haters this week.  Fuck the cretin and Scheyer and the whitest black guy ever Nolan Smith.

[anyone] racist[anyone]

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2010, 11:09:46 PM »
On behalf of Apex and fine Americans anywhere: fuck Duke.

Edited to fix retarded punctuation.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2010, 10:09:37 AM »
::shitballs::

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2010, 10:10:05 AM »
Go Butler.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2010, 10:35:26 AM »
Quote from: Shooter on March 26, 2010, 11:09:46 PM
On behalf of Apex and fine American's anywhere: fuck Duke.

At least all of our bosses will be happy.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2010, 04:46:53 PM »
[go me]My dad's best buddy is mentioned in this story about Great Butler Hoop Squads Past and Present[/go me].

http://thequad.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/03/27/butler-back-in-the-big-time/

It's $370 for the cheapest available seats in Lucas Oil Stables for the games so I aint gwine. My dad will watch the game at the home of Jeff Blue, the last Bulldog to play in the NBA while I find a bar in my hood to annoy people in. DadPex and my sister are Butler grads and I used to live down the street from the campus with my fiancee in a two-bedroom apartment with all the fixens that ran us about half of what I pay in half the space up the road from the Friendly Confines. I've been attending games at Hinkle Fieldhouse since I was tiny kid and I've seen them play far more times in person than the Boilers. I never wanted to kill myself after a Butler loss before though, so I can't get as pumped as my other relatives are about their success. If anything it stings a little because I just fucking know that Purdue was going to win the whole god-forsaken thing this year after seeing the way Syracuse, Kansas and Kentucky ate the fucking biscuit. I know you've got to be rolling your eyes when you read these words from me but if Bob Hummel hadn't gotten hurt... Just think how much it hurts to type that again. Wood, Prior, Mike Brown, Bob Hummel... FML.

I'm really glad to see Michigan State represent the Big Ten at the Final Four instead of the god damn ball-licking Buckeyes. If Butler can't win it all, I really hope Sparty takes it. Anybody but Duke would be fine by the Pex. Fuck fucking Duke in both eyeballs with Cherokee Parks' syphilitic, tattoo-ridden crank.

Thanks for putting up with me this year, fellas. It's been emotional. Next year will be even more intense. Enjoy the Final Four, Go Dogs and go fuck yourself.  

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2010, 08:54:53 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on March 28, 2010, 04:46:53 PM
[go me]My dad's best buddy is mentioned in this story about Great Butler Hoop Squads Past and Present[/go me].

http://thequad.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/03/27/butler-back-in-the-big-time/

It's $370 for the cheapest available seats in Lucas Oil Stables for the games so I aint gwine. My dad will watch the game at the home of Jeff Blue, the last Bulldog to play in the NBA while I find a bar in my hood to annoy people in. DadPex and my sister are Butler grads and I used to live down the street from the campus with my fiancee in a two-bedroom apartment with all the fixens that ran us about half of what I pay in half the space up the road from the Friendly Confines. I've been attending games at Hinkle Fieldhouse since I was tiny kid and I've seen them play far more times in person than the Boilers. I never wanted to kill myself after a Butler loss before though, so I can't get as pumped as my other relatives are about their success. If anything it stings a little because I just fucking know that Purdue was going to win the whole god-forsaken thing this year after seeing the way Syracuse, Kansas and Kentucky ate the fucking biscuit. I know you've got to be rolling your eyes when you read these words from me but if Bob Hummel hadn't gotten hurt... Just think how much it hurts to type that again. Wood, Prior, Mike Brown, Bob Hummel... FML.

I'm really glad to see Michigan State represent the Big Ten at the Final Four instead of the god damn ball-licking Buckeyes. If Butler can't win it all, I really hope Sparty takes it. Anybody but Duke would be fine by the Pex. Fuck fucking Duke in both eyeballs with Cherokee Parks' syphilitic, tattoo-ridden crank.

Thanks for putting up with me this year, fellas. It's been emotional. Next year will be even more intense. Enjoy the Final Four, Go Dogs and go fuck yourself.  

something taunting about Northwestern, blah blah blah, TAKE THAT
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2010, 08:23:22 AM »
Apex' rant was worth it just for the Cherokee Parks mention at the end. 
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2010, 08:29:20 AM »
Fucking Duke. I wanted so badly for Hayward's half-court heave to go in so I could see Scheyer cry.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2010, 08:35:26 AM »
Quote from: R-V on April 06, 2010, 08:29:20 AM
Fucking Duke. I wanted so badly for Hayward's half-court heave to go in so I could see Scheyer cry.

I wanted to see Coach K fail, but I'll gladly settle for a win on the back of my fellow Maple Junior High and Glenbrook North alum.

Will North Carolina be able to handle a basketball hero who reads from right to left?

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2010, 08:41:20 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on April 06, 2010, 08:35:26 AM

I wanted to see Coach K fail, but I'll gladly settle for a win on the back of my fellow Maple Junior High and Glenbrook North alum.

Will North Carolina be able to handle a basketball hero who reads from right to left?

I don't know. They seem to have warmed to the Papist Pollack Yankee basketball coach from the Land of Lincoln OK.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2010, 08:54:20 PM »

At least Matt Howard put Singler on the floor at the end.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2010, 08:57:14 PM »
Quote from: JD on April 06, 2010, 08:54:20 PM

At least Matt Howard put Singler on the floor at the end.

Singler's an ass muncher.