News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Treyarch announces Call of Duty: Black Ops/EA and DICE working on new MoH  ( 8,426 )

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Some details came out about it today on GameSpy.  The game is confirmed to be set during the Cold War with the majority of the conflicts taking place in Vietnam.  Sorry for no links...game sites blocked at work.

A new Medal of Honor is set out for an October release.  Looks pretty awesome so far.  DICE is working on the multiplayer and they're the guys who did the Battlefield Bad Company 1 and 2 multiplayer games.  I'm looking forward to this one.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on May 13, 2010, 11:49:54 AM
Some details came out about it today on GameSpy.  The game is confirmed to be set during the Cold War with the majority of the conflicts taking place in Vietnam.  Sorry for no links...game sites blocked at work.

A new Medal of Honor is set out for an October release.  Looks pretty awesome so far.  DICE is working on the multiplayer and they're the guys who did the Battlefield Bad Company 1 and 2 multiplayer games.  I'm looking forward to this one.

A game is coming out soon about shooting stuff in olden times with war stuff going on??????!!!!!!!!!????  NO way gamer bro.  Never saw this one coming. 
I'll tell you what, though, I'm more jazzed up about the upcoming CR.ujORd feating 4th player shooting angles and the updated r4wWhOd software.  They say you can totally tell the difference between this game and the other 4,000 ones that are exactly the same but with just different acronyms on the cover.  As long as there are Weebs' out there to buy them, these gooks will just keep churning them out. 
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on May 13, 2010, 12:13:43 PM

A game is coming out soon about shooting stuff in olden times with war stuff going on??????!!!!!!!!!????  NO way gamer bro.  Never saw this one coming. 
I'll tell you what, though, I'm more jazzed up about the upcoming CR.ujORd feating 4th player shooting angles and the updated r4wWhOd software.  They say you can totally tell the difference between this game and the other 4,000 ones that are exactly the same but with just different acronyms on the cover.  As long as there are Weebs' out there to buy them, these gooks will just keep churning them out. 

You're usually funnier.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on May 13, 2010, 12:16:14 PM

You're usually funnier.

You're usually less nerdier.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on May 13, 2010, 12:21:49 PM
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on May 13, 2010, 12:16:14 PM

You're usually funnier.

You're usually less nerdier.

You give me too much credit.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Medal of Honor has a Public Beta set up for June 21, but if you are a Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP (whatever that might be) and have preordered Medal of Honor, you can join the beta today.

I'm definitely roking the beta for this one.  The original Battlefield's beta was a lot of fun.

Edited to add:  almost 11 minutes of multiplayer.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Anyone else besides IAN and I getting this next week? I'm going PS3 on this one, as well as CoD.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Yeti on October 05, 2010, 12:50:00 PM
Anyone else besides IAN and I getting this next week? I'm going PS3 on this one, as well as CoD.

I think I'll be getting MOH and CoD on the PS3.  I have 126 dollars on the Edge card, so they'll both be free.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Treyarch announces Call of Duty: Black Ops/EA and DICE working on new MoH
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 01:17:08 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 05, 2010, 01:14:07 PM

I think I'll be getting MOH and CoD on the PS3.  I have 126 dollars on the Edge card, so they'll both be free.

I have around 45-50 sitting in Best Buy certificates I need to print off so I'm only out a few bucks. I'm kind of hoping they're doing something like what they did on Halo: Reach, which is offer a $20 gift card with the purchase of it. It will be nice to go towards Fallout: The New Boner.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 01:52:08 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 05, 2010, 01:14:07 PM

Fuckin' right.  Oh, I got the gheyheadset.  Turtle Beaches.  You can heavy breathe to me whenever you want, now.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2010, 11:53:27 AM »
IGN ripped MoH a new one (6/10).  There's is the only terrible review I've read so far.  Most reviews I've read have been fairly positive.  The running themes in reviews:

• Texture pop in.
  • No coop campaign.
  • Single player feels different than multiplayer.

IGN says they felt the single player didn't quite do it for them.  That's because if it's not a blockbuster motion picture in a campaign or Call of Duty in multiplayer they rip it to shreds.  I've watched some good video of the single player and everything I've seen made me think completely differently from IGN.  I preordered it, so I'm in regardless, but I don't think 6 will do it justice.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2010, 12:51:43 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on October 12, 2010, 11:53:27 AM
IGN ripped MoH a new one (6/10).  There's is the only terrible review I've read so far.  Most reviews I've read have been fairly positive.  The running themes in reviews:

• Texture pop in.
  • No coop campaign.
  • Single player feels different than multiplayer.

IGN says they felt the single player didn't quite do it for them.  That's because if it's not a blockbuster motion picture in a campaign or Call of Duty in multiplayer they rip it to shreds.  I've watched some good video of the single player and everything I've seen made me think completely differently from IGN.  I preordered it, so I'm in regardless, but I don't think 6 will do it justice.

Couldn't you have typed this about 10 minutes earlier before I left for lunch and bought it?

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2010, 02:48:45 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on October 12, 2010, 12:51:43 PM
Couldn't you have typed this about 10 minutes earlier before I left for lunch and bought it?

I think it's going to be way better than that.  I've got some buddies that are saying IGN is nuts.