News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Treyarch announces Call of Duty: Black Ops/EA and DICE working on new MoH  ( 8,461 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Treyarch announces Call of Duty: Black Ops/EA and DICE working on new MoH
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2010, 02:59:42 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on October 12, 2010, 02:48:45 PM
Quote from: Yeti on October 12, 2010, 12:51:43 PM
Couldn't you have typed this about 10 minutes earlier before I left for lunch and bought it?

I think it's going to be way better than that.  I've got some buddies that are saying IGN is nuts.

ghey tonight?

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2010, 03:34:19 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on October 12, 2010, 02:59:42 PM
Couldn't you have typed this about 10 minutes earlier before I left for lunch and bought it?

I think it's going to be way better than that.  I've got some buddies that are saying IGN is nuts.

ghey tonight?

My copy doesn't come in until tomorrow.  :(
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2010, 03:49:38 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on October 12, 2010, 03:34:19 PM
Quote from: Yeti on October 12, 2010, 02:59:42 PM

ghey tonight?

My copy doesn't come in until tomorrow.  :(

double :(

Hi, CT

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2010, 07:49:29 AM »
We can hit it up tomorrow night fo sho.  EIAN has something to do tomorrow night so I have free time.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2010, 08:23:44 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on October 13, 2010, 07:49:29 AM
We can hit it up tomorrow night fo sho.  EIAN has something to do tomorrow night so I have free time.

Awesome. I played some of the single player last night, but none of the multiplayer. I figured I'd get that out of the way before I jump into the multiplayer. Chances are, I can probably finish it tonight. It's pretty fun so far. They had a mission where you drove around in ATVs (Snowmobiles in CoD, ATVs in Battlefield 2). That's becoming a trend apparently. I've been able to direct a lot of airstrikes. That's always nice. I think the last mission I did I was in an Apache mowing shit down.

One complaint that I do have is that your teammates are a little frustrating. They don't seem to advance like they should sometimes. I had one time where I entered a building that was a dead end and a teammate stood at the door and didn't move. The only way to move him was to shoot and kill him to have the mission restart at a checkpoint.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2010, 08:46:05 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on October 13, 2010, 08:23:44 AM

Awesome. I played some of the single player last night, but none of the multiplayer. I figured I'd get that out of the way before I jump into the multiplayer. Chances are, I can probably finish it tonight. It's pretty fun so far. They had a mission where you drove around in ATVs (Snowmobiles in CoD, ATVs in Battlefield 2). That's becoming a trend apparently. I've been able to direct a lot of airstrikes. That's always nice. I think the last mission I did I was in an Apache mowing shit down.

One complaint that I do have is that your teammates are a little frustrating. They don't seem to advance like they should sometimes. I had one time where I entered a building that was a dead end and a teammate stood at the door and didn't move. The only way to move him was to shoot and kill him to have the mission restart at a checkpoint.

Losers
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2010, 08:52:07 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on October 13, 2010, 08:46:05 AM
Quote from: Yeti on October 13, 2010, 08:23:44 AM

Losers

Indeed

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2010, 03:09:20 PM »
Got my MOH in my hands.  Can't wait to get it home and unwrap it and do all sorts of fun things with it.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2010, 03:59:36 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on October 13, 2010, 03:09:20 PM
Got my MOH in my hands.  Can't wait to get it home and unwrap it and do all sorts of fun things with it.

Intrepid Reader Apex: (||)
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2010, 04:37:39 PM »
Quote from: Bort on October 13, 2010, 03:59:36 PM
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on October 13, 2010, 03:09:20 PM

Intrepid Reader Apex: (||)

:shrug:

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2010, 08:30:54 AM »
I might be about halfway through the campaign for MOH, but so far it's pretty outstanding.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2010, 09:04:00 AM »
The campaign was pretty short. It was pretty good. I found it to be decent. However, I have grown to love the multiplayer. It's a nice hybrid of CoD and Battlefield. One thing I've learned is that there are a shitload of bottlenecks and you can really pick people off on them. Kunar Base is probably my best map. I went 35-1 one match. 20-6 is a fairly common score for me right now. My main complaint is that grenades (explosives in general) have about a 2 foot blast radius.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2010, 09:15:08 AM »
Damn, I'm not that good.  I might get closer to 12-8 or something.  I feel like I can never get kills with my mortar strike or a grenade.  I feel like the sniping is out of control, but that's pretty much any FPS.  I like the M4.  That's my bread and butter.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2010, 09:23:00 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on October 18, 2010, 09:15:08 AM
Damn, I'm not that good.  I might get closer to 12-8 or something.  I feel like I can never get kills with my mortar strike or a grenade.  I feel like the sniping is out of control, but that's pretty much any FPS.  I like the M4.  That's my bread and butter.

Yea. I'm like a level 11 with my Rifleman class. I mainly do the defensive support actions. They net you more points usually. There are a few times where the Offensive one will work but only if you have their entire team contained in a small spot. I think I once got a triple kill with a Rocket Strike, but that's it. I won't even touch the mortar since you give up a UAV, which I love because I'm always checking the radar.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2010, 09:44:28 AM »
I'll start using the defensive ones more often.  I like how some of them are damage boosts.