Desipio Message Board
May 27, 2017, 06:11:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oct 12 - Oral History: Cubs hire Theo  http://www.desipio.com/?p=3639

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bokkie oke vrek  (Read 280 times)
Tonker
Johnny Evers Fan Club

SUCCESSFUL MESSIAH

View Profile WWW
« on: February 06, 2017, 11:07:46 AM »

Joost van der Westhuizen, mere weeks after I finally gave up on his ever dying, has spun his last pass.

Funny, because his death was announced hours ago, and I know that more than one Moran has this guy in his list.  It's almost as though his name was just copied off a "most likely to die" list somewhere without really knowing who he was.  I'm sure that's not the case, though.  I expect Pen, CD and Thrill just haven't checked their daily rugby websites yet.

Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.
PenFoe
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 12:54:44 PM »

Joost van der Westhuizen, mere weeks after I finally gave up on his ever dying, has spun his last pass.

Funny, because his death was announced hours ago, and I know that more than one Moran has this guy in his list.  It's almost as though his name was just copied off a "most likely to die" list somewhere without really knowing who he was.  I'm sure that's not the case, though.  I expect Pen, CD and Thrill just haven't checked their daily rugby websites yet.

That's some juicy butthurt right there.

I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.
ChuckD
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 05:09:06 PM »

Who the fuck is Joost van der Westhuizen and why would I be checking rugby websites?
Tonker
Johnny Evers Fan Club

SUCCESSFUL MESSIAH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 01:54:13 AM »

Who the fuck is Joost van der Westhuizen and why would I be checking rugby websites?

I'm reasonably sure you're having a laugh, but just in case:

1. Liz Sheridan
2. Phil Spector
3. Walter Mondale
4. Mikhail Gorbachev
5. Shannon Doherty
6. Estelle Harris
7. John Hurt
8. Tom Brokaw
9. Tommy Chong
10. Joost van der Westhuizen

Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.
Cannonball Titcomb
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 06:31:23 AM »

1. Liz Sheridan
2. Phil Spector
3. Walter Mondale
4. Mikhail Gorbachev
5. Shannon Doherty
6. Estelle Harris
7. John Hurt
8. Tom Brokaw
9. Tommy Chong

I'm guessing Chuck D. was sincere and his picks were actually made a Dead Pool Bot he'd created.

So I think we've reached the point where MLB teams have hired every last one of the big/innovative brains that the old BP produced, and now we're left with a bunch of navel-gazing 25 year old chuckleheads.

--some dead guy
ChuckD
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 09:26:59 AM »

1. Liz Sheridan
2. Phil Spector
3. Walter Mondale
4. Mikhail Gorbachev
5. Shannon Doherty
6. Estelle Harris
7. John Hurt
8. Tom Brokaw
9. Tommy Chong

Weezer aside, I thought we had to pick famous people in order to get points.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: