News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Tell the Hilljacks Where to Eat  ( 11,059 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Tell the Hilljacks Where to Eat
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2017, 07:37:23 PM »
Quote from: SKO on September 18, 2017, 11:22:35 AM
Hi y'all. The wife and I have tickets to see Hamilton on September 30th.

Sigh.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2018, 03:37:57 PM »
ehem.

My niece is obsessed with Hamilton so my wife and I decided to make her year by buying her Hamilton tickets (mostly because I'm pretty sure my wife just wanted to see it again). I am not going, however, but the friend who was supposed to go with my wife bailed on her so I am going to be accompanying the two of them up to Chicago because my wife doesn't feel comfortable getting there with our niece all by herself.

So anywho I'm in the city from like noon to four or five Saturday with nothing to do. Anybody wanna do lunch?
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2018, 08:25:08 AM »
Quote from: SKO on September 24, 2018, 03:37:57 PM
ehem.

My niece is obsessed with Hamilton so my wife and I decided to make her year by buying her Hamilton tickets (mostly because I'm pretty sure my wife just wanted to see it again). I am not going, however, but the friend who was supposed to go with my wife bailed on her so I am going to be accompanying the two of them up to Chicago because my wife doesn't feel comfortable getting there with our niece all by herself.

So anywho I'm in the city from like noon to four or five Saturday with nothing to do. Anybody wanna do lunch?

You should try to get into Wrigley for the division clincher.  Tickets are not exactly selling like hotcakes.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2018, 08:45:37 AM »
Quote from: World's #1 Astros Fan on September 25, 2018, 08:25:08 AM
ehem.

You should try to get into Wrigley for the division clincher.  Tickets are not exactly selling like hotcakes.

What Huey's saying is, he wants to scalp his tickets.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2018, 09:16:37 AM »
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on September 25, 2018, 08:45:37 AM
Quote from: World's #1 Astros Fan on September 25, 2018, 08:25:08 AM
ehem.

What Huey's saying is, he wants to scalp his tickets.

I don't have tickets for Saturday, I'm just trying to help a dude out with some good advice.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs