News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Final Condiment  ( 1,840 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
The Final Condiment
« on: May 30, 2019, 12:37:26 AM »
Swad sweet lime pickle. It was brilliant with pork tamales and salsa verde. My imaginary ex went through a jar on its own while I was in Florida. I haven't tried the hot pickle yet, but sriracha is doomed, hipsters.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Final Condiment
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 12:31:50 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on May 30, 2019, 12:37:26 AM
Swad sweet lime pickle. It was brilliant with pork tamales and salsa verde. My imaginary ex went through a jar on its own while I was in Florida. I haven't tried the hot pickle yet, but sriracha is doomed, hipsters.
bump
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 10:03:21 PM »
Quote from: JD on February 09, 2020, 12:31:50 PM
bump

It should be readily available to those not in hobbit-holes or devoting their time to feoaces.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 03:10:05 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on February 15, 2020, 10:03:21 PM
Quote from: JD on February 09, 2020, 12:31:50 PM
bump

It should be readily available to those not in hobbit-holes or devoting their time to feoaces.

You can find it in some hobbit-holes.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.