News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Indian Food  ( 6,389 )

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Indian Food
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2010, 10:52:08 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on August 26, 2010, 10:35:51 AM
Quote from: Bort on August 26, 2010, 10:10:18 AM
Quote from: Tonker on August 26, 2010, 09:17:26 AM
Quote from: Bort on August 26, 2010, 07:38:02 AM
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on August 26, 2010, 05:40:39 AM
These fuckers bomb our towers and now you're eating their food?  Fuck you guys.

You SUCK at being a racist.

Au contraire.  I put it to you that in fact, he shows a rare talent for it.

No way man. A good racist can tell a Dot Indian from a Sand Morgan.

Are you serious?  THey all work at 7-11 and smell like shit.  Who gives a fuck which desert they rode their camel in?

Dude, the slurpee slingers ride elephants and smell like a fucking head shop. The camel jockeys smell like a locker room and ride, well...camels. If you can't find sophisticated reasons to be racist, stay out of the bleachers.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2010, 10:53:03 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on August 26, 2010, 10:26:06 AM
Quote from: Bort on August 26, 2010, 10:10:18 AM
Quote from: Tonker on August 26, 2010, 09:17:26 AM
Quote from: Bort on August 26, 2010, 07:38:02 AM
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on August 26, 2010, 05:40:39 AM
These fuckers bomb our towers and now you're eating their food?  Fuck you guys.

You SUCK at being a racist.

Au contraire.  I put it to you that in fact, he shows a rare talent for it.

No way man. A good racist can tell a Dot Indian from a Sand Morgan.

I think you're ignoring the Sikh factor.

Do I look like I have the time to explain the redbeards to Crabs?
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2010, 10:58:29 AM »
Jon, contemporary American racists can't tell the difference between an Arab and a black guy wearing an Under Armor skull cap. You ask too much.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2010, 11:02:46 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on August 26, 2010, 10:58:29 AM
Jon, contemporary American racists can't tell the difference between an Arab and a black guy wearing an Under Armor skull cap. You ask too much.

I just hold my ignorant bigots to a higher standard.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2010, 11:07:01 AM »
Aaaaaaaand thread.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2010, 11:08:06 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on August 26, 2010, 10:40:06 AM
There are two Indian joints right near each other on Randolph.  I've eaten at Veerasway, which I thought was outstanding.  I haven't been to the other, seemingly more upscale one across the street.

There is a pretty good Nepalese restaraunt, Khathmandu, just west of Boulder, CO in a town called Nederland, about 20 miles west into the mountains.

There is also a pretty good place in Evanston I've been to a couple of times that's pretty good called Mount Everest.  Too bad Fork hates Indian food.  Which is sad.

Of course, nothign really beats Devon St.  I know I've been to Indian Garden up there; and one of my Indian friends speaks highly of it.  Hell, I think they both do.

My problem with Indian food is when I go, I'm usually with a group so there are like 30 plates on the table or I end up going with someone who ends up just recommending stuff to try.  Therefore, I never remember what anything is.  It doesn't really matter as I don't remember many times when I have not enjoyed something.

What we really need to know, though, Oleg, is whether the place in Evanston is pretty good or not.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2010, 11:11:58 AM »
Quote from: Bort on August 26, 2010, 11:02:46 AM

REAL bigots don't fucking care whether their racial slurs are accurately targeted or not, they just carpet bomb wogs of all flavours.  If there were a racistlympics, Crabs would medal.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2010, 11:22:13 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on August 26, 2010, 11:11:58 AM

REAL bigots don't fucking care whether their racial slurs are accurately targeted or not, they just carpet bomb wogs of all flavours.  If there were a racistlympics, Crabs would medal.

Whatever. I bet he's faking it. Deep down inside he wishes he were black like Apex.

Ivy6

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2010, 06:43:26 PM »
Quote from: Bort on August 26, 2010, 11:22:13 AM

Whatever. I bet he's faking it. Deep down inside he wishes he were black like Apex.

Count me on on the faking it bandwagon, and check a box for "poorly" for me.  Anyone can spout generic sterotypes whenever they want attention.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2010, 07:40:22 PM »
Quote from: Ivy6 on August 26, 2010, 06:43:26 PM

REAL bigots don't fucking care whether their racial slurs are accurately targeted or not, they just carpet bomb wogs of all flavours.  If there were a racistlympics, Crabs would medal.

Count me on on the faking it bandwagon, and check a box for "poorly" for me.  Anyone can spout generic sterotypes whenever they want attention.

This is undoubtedly so. I shan't blame the poor lad, however. Look at the forehead of his. He's clearly got the broad brow of some kind of brutish Slav or perhaps a sheep-shagging Welshman. It's a shame that a few egalitarian ninnies keep us from accepting the basic fact that there are Humans and then there are Subhumans and ogres like him are scientifically inferior to the Anglo-Saxon race. Science still has a long way to go before it trumps sentimentality, I suppose.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2010, 10:57:41 PM »
Quote from: SKO on August 26, 2010, 07:40:22 PM
Quote from: Ivy6 on August 26, 2010, 06:43:26 PM

Count me on on the faking it bandwagon, and check a box for "poorly" for me.  Anyone can spout generic sterotypes whenever they want attention.

This is undoubtedly slow. I shan't blame the poor lad, however. Look at the forehead of his. He's clearly got the broad brow of some kind of brutish Slav or perhaps a sheep-shagging Welshman. It's a shame that a few egalitarian ninnies keep us from accepting the basic fact that there are Humans and then there are Subhumans and ogres like him are scientifically inferior to the Anglo-Saxon race. Science still has a long way to go before it trumps sentimentality, I suppose.

Intrepid Reader:  TDubbs

Shut up you fat faggot.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2010, 04:19:01 PM »

Of course.  That way, he'd have that bigger weinis he's been pining for in his virgin years.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.