News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Your 2010 NFL Thread  ( 60,407 )

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Your 2010 NFL Thread
« Reply #180 on: November 21, 2010, 03:22:47 PM »
How come it's OK for Manning to pout, but not Cutler? Fuck the Clots.

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #181 on: November 21, 2010, 06:42:03 PM »
Favre loses what could be his last start in epic fashion... And Manning loses it in the final seconds in Foxboro... Good day today...
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #182 on: November 22, 2010, 12:56:57 AM »
Quote from: BC on November 21, 2010, 06:42:03 PM
Favre loses what could be his last start in epic fashion... And Manning loses it in the final seconds in Foxboro... Good day today...

Where are the rest of your posts? Are they hanging out somewhere with the end of this one...
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #183 on: November 22, 2010, 08:33:58 AM »
How the fuck did the Saints lose to the Browns and Cardinals?  This team should be 9-1.  The Fuckaneers are a goddamn 7-3 team.  WTF?
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #184 on: November 22, 2010, 08:44:11 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on November 22, 2010, 08:33:58 AM
How the fuck did the SaintsBears lose to the BrownsSeahawks and CardinalsRedskins?  This team should be 9-1.  The Fuckaneers are a goddamn 7-3 team.  WTF?

Shoulda coulda wouldas'd

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #185 on: November 22, 2010, 08:47:58 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on November 22, 2010, 08:33:58 AM
How the fuck did the Saints lose to the Browns and Cardinals?  This team should be 9-1.  The Fuckaneers are a goddamn 7-3 team.  WTF?

I really, really hate the Cardinals right now, but your post put a smile on my face and reminded me why I still root for the gutless assholes.

Thank you.  I needed that.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #186 on: November 22, 2010, 10:23:53 AM »

The Giants better not fuck up and play out the season well enough to get Coughlin a new contract.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #187 on: November 22, 2010, 11:04:15 AM »
Mike Singletary tries out for the Memento sequel:

Reporter: What about the fourth-and-4 where you decided to punt from the 33. What was the ...

Singletary: What point in the game? I'm trying to ...

Reporter: Second half, you had the ball on the Tampa Bay 33, instead of going for the field goal you punted.

Singletary (mistaking it for the Niners' decision to go for it on fourth-and-3 in the fourth quarter): I think at that time we felt like we had a play that, if we could pick it up, that's why we went for it obviously.

Reporter (or someone in press room): No, Mike ... when you punted.

Singletary: That's when we punted. I've got to ... I'm trying to figure out exactly ... Fourth-and-4 and we decided to punt?

Reporter: Right. First possession of third quarter.

Singletary: I think, obviously, I guess we felt we wanted to pin them back and maybe having a new kicker the thought process was how about we just go ahead and try to pin it on the defense.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #188 on: November 22, 2010, 11:27:27 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on November 22, 2010, 11:04:15 AM

Reporter: What about the fourth-and-4 where you decided to punt from the 33. What was the ...

Reporter: Second half, you had the ball on the Tampa Bay 33, instead of going for the field goal you punted.

Singletary (mistaking it for the Niners' decision to go for it on fourth-and-3 in the fourth quarter): I think at that time we felt like we had a play that, if we could pick it up, that's why we went for it obviously.

Singletary: That's when we punted. I've got to ... I'm trying to figure out exactly ... Fourth-and-4 and we decided to punt?

Singletary: I think, obviously, I guess we felt we wanted to pin them back and maybe having a new kicker the thought process was how about we just go ahead and try to pin it on the defense.

That looks pretty bad but with a new kicker, trying a 51-yard field goal in a game they trailed 7-0 isn't an easy choice. Still, Mike comes off like a cluesless dope every time he opens his mouth. I hate that because he has always been one of my favorite players of all-time because of his intelligence and ability to lead a defense. Here's hoping he lands softly as somebody's D-Cooridnator next season. Baylor perhaps.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #189 on: November 22, 2010, 11:37:24 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 22, 2010, 11:27:27 AM

That looks pretty bad but with a new kicker, trying a 51-yard field goal in a game they trailed 7-0 isn't an easy choice. Still, Mike comes off like a cluesless dope every time he opens his mouth. I hate that because he has always been one of my favorite players of all-time because of his intelligence and ability to lead a defense. Here's hoping he lands softly as somebody's D-Cooridnator next season. Baylor perhaps.

Or working for Les Frazier:

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/6756585439240192

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #190 on: November 22, 2010, 11:37:34 AM »

Wait, what?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #191 on: November 22, 2010, 11:45:43 AM »

I will personally take Mike house-shopping in Bloomington, IN once the 49ers fire him at the end of this season.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #192 on: November 22, 2010, 12:46:37 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on November 22, 2010, 11:37:34 AM

Wait, what?

You didn't consider Singletary an intelligent player? Bullshit.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #193 on: November 22, 2010, 01:30:56 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 22, 2010, 12:46:37 PM

Wait, what?

I just wanted to clarify that you meant football intelligence.  Carry on.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #194 on: November 22, 2010, 02:04:59 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on November 22, 2010, 01:30:56 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 22, 2010, 12:46:37 PM

Wait, what?

I just wanted to clarify that you meant football intelligence.  Carry on.

I meant intelligence in the Biblical sense.