News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Chocolate et al.  ( 3,994 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Chocolate et al.
« on: April 05, 2011, 09:24:09 PM »
OK, so I really should get something for the neighbors who were very cool about my cat being in their garage, and given that they're quite well off, I was thinking something that they would perhaps be less familiar with than Vosges. It turns out that I probably can't afford either right now, but for future reference, and as I don't have a sweet tooth, has anyone tried Candinas or David Bacco out of Madison? I'm toying with the idea of Das caramels in the meantime.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Chocolate et al.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 09:17:06 AM »
Needless to say, I didn't know what Vosges was until I looked.

http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/Bacon_and_Eggs/Chocolate_Eggs_Easter?utm_campaign=Home%20Page&utm_medium=Top%2010%208&utm_source=Bacon%20Eggs

Wow - this would be an awesome gift.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 12:51:58 PM »
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 05:15:12 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on August 17, 2011, 12:51:58 PM
You're welcome, America.

http://gawker.com/5831957/rush-limbaughs-got-the-perfect-name-for-this-new-biracial-oreo

QuoteWell, it — what it's going to be here, it's actually a biracial cookie. You've got three of the chocolate wafers, and then you've got the white vanilla cream — the cream — and then there's a chocolate cream. So you've got, you've got three — the stuff, the thing that says Oreo on it, the wafer. And then you've got the white cream, then you've got another chocolate wafer, then you've got the chocolate cream, and then you've got the bottom wafer.

The Triple Double Oreo. You wait, it isn't going to be long before it's called the Or-Bam-eo, or something like this. Well, it's a biracial cookie, here.

You wait.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 03:55:21 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on August 17, 2011, 05:15:12 PM
You're welcome, America.

http://gawker.com/5831957/rush-limbaughs-got-the-perfect-name-for-this-new-biracial-oreo

QuoteWell, it — what it's going to be here, it's actually a biracial cookie. You've got three of the chocolate wafers, and then you've got the white vanilla cream — the cream — and then there's a chocolate cream. So you've got, you've got three — the stuff, the thing that says Oreo on it, the wafer. And then you've got the white cream, then you've got another chocolate wafer, then you've got the chocolate cream, and then you've got the bottom wafer.

The Triple Double Oreo. You wait, it isn't going to be long before it's called the Or-Bam-eo, or something like this. Well, it's a biracial cookie, here.

You wait.

Still waiting.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 07:42:32 AM »
You're welcome, America.

You wait.

We should have known when Nabisco stopped using lard in the icing, so the Muslins could eat them.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 09:42:20 PM »
Quote from: Fork on August 18, 2011, 07:42:32 AM
You're welcome, America.

You wait.

We should have known when Nabisco stopped using lard in the icing, so the Muslins could eat them.

They weren't the only ones, boyo.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 10:15:49 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on August 18, 2011, 09:42:20 PM
You're welcome, America.

You wait.

Are they only using the plasma?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2011, 02:11:44 AM »
You're welcome, America.

You wait.

Boyo?  Welsh people don't eat lard?  Since when?  They more or less fucking live on the stuff.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 07:41:51 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on August 19, 2011, 02:11:44 AM
You're welcome, America.

You wait.

Boyo?  Welsh people don't eat lard?  Since when?  They more or less fucking live on the stuff.

Desipio's resident Welshman would know that.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2011, 09:11:21 AM »
You're welcome, America.

You wait.

You guys kept Hydrox in business.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 10:09:37 AM »
Quote from: Fork on August 19, 2011, 09:11:21 AM
You're welcome, America.

You wait.

Man, FUCK Hydrox.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 09:43:02 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on August 19, 2011, 10:09:37 AM
Quote from: Fork on August 19, 2011, 09:11:21 AM
You're welcome, America.

You wait.

Man, FUCK Hydrox.

The Hydrox strikes me as having a much better external design. (I completely reject this guy's primitive assessments of both "baroqueness" and academic librarians.)

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2011, 08:39:40 PM »
A Volkswagen forum talking about the "Big Turk." It's over, institutionalize me. Just bring a butterfly net, I'll go peacefully.