News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Chick-fil-a  ( 17,880 )

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Chick-fil-a
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2010, 02:36:16 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 05, 2010, 02:28:01 PM
Quote from: Bort on October 05, 2010, 02:05:50 PM
I sure do love Aprihop.

And pest-free fruits and vegetables!

Now you're just hitting on me.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2010, 02:37:58 PM »
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2010, 03:01:25 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 05, 2010, 02:37:58 PM
Quote from: R-V on October 04, 2010, 03:16:59 PM
Does Chick-fil-a serve nuggets?

Yeah, about that...http://www.snopes.com/food/prepare/msm.asp

So the only inaccuracies are the thing about ammonia and the claim that that paste includes the bone-y bits?

DEBUNKED.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2010, 03:07:07 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 05, 2010, 03:01:25 PM

So the only inaccuracies are the thing about ammonia and the claim that that paste includes the bone-y bits?

DEBUNKED.

That and the offhand comment that McNuggets aren't even made with MSPs.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2010, 03:09:42 PM »
Quote from: Bort on October 05, 2010, 03:07:07 PM

DEBUNKED.

Since 2003.

As a bonus, I now understand why any company would bother to brag about "all white meat" anything.

Translation: "all not that meat."

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2010, 03:19:56 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 05, 2010, 03:09:42 PM

DEBUNKED.

Since 2003.

As a bonus, I now understand why any company would bother to brag about "all white meat" anything.

I was just trying to point out that the article in question was not entirely accurate.

For the record, mechanically separated meat has been banned in the US since 1996.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2010, 03:26:51 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 05, 2010, 03:19:56 PM

DEBUNKED.

Since 2003.

I was just trying to point out that the article in question was not entirely accurate.

For the record, mechanically separated meat beef has been banned in the US since 1996.

Mad cow'd

http://www.fsis.usda.gov/Factsheets/Hot_Dogs/index.asp

QuoteMechanically Separated Meat (MSM)

Mechanically separated meat is a paste-like and batter-like meat product produced by forcing bones, with attached edible meat, under high pressure through a sieve or similar device to separate the bone from the edible meat tissue.

In 1982, a final rule published by FSIS on mechanically separated meat said it was safe and established a standard of identity for the food product. Some restrictions were made on how much can be used and the type of products in which it can be used. These restrictions were based on concerns for limited intake of certain components in MSM, like calcium. Due to FSIS regulations enacted in 2004 to protect consumers against Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy, mechanically separated beef is considered inedible and is prohibited for use as human food. It is not permitted in hot dogs or any other processed product. Mechanically separated pork is permitted and must be labeled as "mechanically separated pork" in the ingredients statement. Hot dogs can contain no more than 20% mechanically separated pork.

Mechanically Separated Poultry (MSP)

Mechanically separated poultry is a paste-like and batter-like poultry product produced by forcing bones, with attached edible tissue, through a sieve or similar device under high pressure to separate bone from the edible tissue. Mechanically separated poultry has been used in poultry products since the late 1960's. In 1995, a final rule on mechanically separated poultry said it was safe and could be used without restrictions. However, it must be labeled as "mechanically separated chicken or turkey" in the product's ingredients statement. The final rule became effective November 4, 1996. Hot dogs can contain any amount of mechanically separated chicken or turkey.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2010, 03:34:36 PM »
Please, please stop bumping that photo.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2010, 03:36:17 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on October 05, 2010, 03:34:36 PM

This one?

It's probably a hoax, too.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2010, 04:31:03 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 05, 2010, 03:26:51 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 05, 2010, 03:19:56 PM

DEBUNKED.

Since 2003.

For the record, mechanically separated meat beef has been banned in the US since 1996.

Mad cow'd

http://www.fsis.usda.gov/Factsheets/Hot_Dogs/index.asp

QuoteMechanically Separated Meat (MSM)

Mechanically separated meat is a paste-like and batter-like meat product produced by forcing bones, with attached edible meat, under high pressure through a sieve or similar device to separate the bone from the edible meat tissue.

In 1982, a final rule published by FSIS on mechanically separated meat said it was safe and established a standard of identity for the food product. Some restrictions were made on how much can be used and the type of products in which it can be used. These restrictions were based on concerns for limited intake of certain components in MSM, like calcium. Due to FSIS regulations enacted in 2004 to protect consumers against Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy, mechanically separated beef is considered inedible and is prohibited for use as human food. It is not permitted in hot dogs or any other processed product. Mechanically separated pork is permitted and must be labeled as "mechanically separated pork" in the ingredients statement. Hot dogs can contain no more than 20% mechanically separated pork.

Mechanically Separated Poultry (MSP)

Mechanically separated poultry is a paste-like and batter-like poultry product produced by forcing bones, with attached edible tissue, through a sieve or similar device under high pressure to separate bone from the edible tissue. Mechanically separated poultry has been used in poultry products since the late 1960's. In 1995, a final rule on mechanically separated poultry said it was safe and could be used without restrictions. However, it must be labeled as "mechanically separated chicken or turkey" in the product's ingredients statement. The final rule became effective November 4, 1996. Hot dogs can contain any amount of mechanically separated chicken or turkey.

I need to get up to date on my beef law.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2010, 05:38:27 PM »
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2010, 06:16:30 PM »
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2010, 06:36:53 PM »

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2010, 08:52:46 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on October 05, 2010, 01:54:27 PM
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on October 05, 2010, 01:53:35 PM
I'm just posting in here because I'm sure it pisses PenFoe off.

I JUST SAID I LIKE CHIK-FIL-A YOU STUPID STUPID.

I just don't like pre-sweetened tea.

Wouldn't it be the post-sweetened tea that you dislike?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16