News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Chick-fil-a  ( 17,880 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Chick-fil-a
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 08:07:39 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on September 17, 2010, 06:20:06 PM
Quote from: Night Man on September 17, 2010, 05:47:23 PM
Quote from: JD on September 17, 2010, 04:41:02 PM
Not to be dramatic, but, if I didn't have Chik-fil-a, then I'd set myself on fire.

Not dramatic at all.  After briefly living in the fake South (as in the "Sunshine" State), Chick-fil-a is probably the only thing worth missing.  That and sweet tea being readily available at every restaurant.

I like so much about the first half of your post and so little about the second half.
Sweet Tea is responsible for at least 98% of the problems with the South.

I've never met a hillbilly who likes sweetened tea.  So no, the answer we're looking for is "incest".
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 10:34:21 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on September 17, 2010, 08:07:39 PM
Not to be dramatic, but, if I didn't have Chik-fil-a, then I'd set myself on fire.

Not dramatic at all.  After briefly living in the fake South (as in the "Sunshine" State), Chick-fil-a is probably the only thing worth missing.  That and sweet tea being readily available at every restaurant.

I like so much about the first half of your post and so little about the second half.

I've never met a hillbilly who likes sweetened tea.  So no, the answer we're looking for is "incest".

PenFoe is once again so fucking wrong it's like he's taking Internet Chuck pills.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 03:40:46 PM »
Quote from: Bort on September 17, 2010, 10:34:21 PM

PenFoe is once again so fucking wrong it's like he's taking Internet Chuck pills.

You liking Sweet Tea is the least surprising thing since the last thing you were dumb about.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2010, 03:58:00 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on September 18, 2010, 03:40:46 PM

You liking Sweet Tea is the least surprising thing since the last thing you were dumb about.

Who is Sweet Tea?  Why do you keep capitalizing it?  Sweet Dee's long-lost brother?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2010, 05:55:09 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on September 18, 2010, 03:58:00 PM

Who is Sweet Tea?  Why do you keep capitalizing it?  Sweet Dee's long-lost brother?

I was wondering the same thing.  You pointing it out is hilarious to me.  Really. 

Maybe Pen was molested by this Sweet Tea fellow.  If that's the case, then I totally understand his hatred toward him.  HOWEVAH, here in the South, ain't all Sweet Tea's created equal.  Some of 'em's good, some of 'em's bad.  Some of 'em'll give ya the shirt off they's back.  Some of 'em'll stick they pecker in yer butt if y'ain't payin' 'tention.  Be careful down here, y'all.  Them bad Sweet Tea's are an awful lot.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2010, 06:04:50 PM »
Quote from: JD on September 18, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Not dramatic at all.  After briefly living in the fake South (as in the "Sunshine" State), Chick-fil-a is probably the only thing worth missing.  That and sweet tea being readily available at every restaurant.

I've never met a hillbilly who likes sweetened tea.  So no, the answer we're looking for is "incest".

Who is Sweet Tea?  Why do you keep capitalizing it?  Sweet Dee's long-lost brother?

I was wondering the same thing.  You pointing it out is hilarious to me.  Really.  

Maybe Pen was molested by this Sweet Tea fellow.  If that's the case, then I totally understand his hatred toward him.  HOWEVAH, here in the South, ain't all Sweet Tea's created equal.  Some of 'em's good, some of 'em's bad.  Some of 'em'll give ya the shirt off they's back.  Some of 'em'll stick they pecker in yer butt if y'ain't payin' 'tention.  Be careful down here, y'all.  Them bad Sweet Tea's are an awful lot.

Wait, what's all this about CT now?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2010, 07:01:18 PM »
Quote from: JD on September 18, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

I was wondering the same thing.  You pointing it out is hilarious to me.  Really. 

Maybe Pen was molested by this Sweet Tea fellow.  If that's the case, then I totally understand his hatred toward him.  HOWEVAH, here in the South, ain't all Sweet Tea's created equal.  Some of 'em's good, some of 'em's bad.  Some of 'em'll give ya the shirt off they's back.  Some of 'em'll stick they pecker in yer butt if y'ain't payin' 'tention.  Be careful down here, y'all.  Them bad Sweet Tea's are an awful lot.

...and that's how Lipton got its new slogan.

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2010, 07:15:31 PM »
I thought sweet tea was only used to trap child predators.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2010, 09:44:14 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on September 18, 2010, 07:15:31 PM
I thought sweet tea was only used to trap child predators.

Can I just have seat where I want to have seat?  I like my back to the wall in case bad Sweet Tea shows up.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2010, 09:20:59 PM »
I don't get it. Chick-Fil-A? Really? I guess I like it but... splooge? No.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2010, 09:30:48 PM »
First of all, holy shit is PenFoe an idiot. 

Second of all, they are currently constructing a Chick-fil-a about 2 miles from my house in Wheaton.

Third of all, the secret ingredient is MSG.

Finally, I spell it Seet Twea.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2010, 10:44:55 PM »
Quote from: CT III on September 19, 2010, 09:30:48 PM
First of all, holy shit is PenFoe an idiot. 

Second of all, they are currently constructing a Chick-fil-a about 2 miles from my house in Wheaton.

Third of all, the secret ingredient is MSG.

Finally, I spell it Seet Twea.

Uh-oh.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2010, 09:28:49 PM »
DPD.  I had the misfortune of traveling through a French-named Hoosier crapville with even crappier collegiate sports clubs, but I saw a Chick-fil-a so I stopped.  Had a huge sweet tea too.  Suck it, Pen.

KD

• Jazz Life
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2010, 03:33:17 AM »
Quote from: Night Man on September 24, 2010, 09:28:49 PM
DPD.  I had the misfortune of traveling through a French-named Hoosier crapville with even crappier collegiate sports clubs, but I saw a Chick-fil-a so I stopped.  Had a huge sweet tea too.  Suck it, Pen.

What, Rensselaer?

Yah mo B there!

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2010, 05:28:51 AM »
Quote from: KD on September 25, 2010, 03:33:17 AM
Quote from: Night Man on September 24, 2010, 09:28:49 PM

What, Rensselaer?

That's Dutch.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.