News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Walking Dead  ( 54,818 )

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #390 on: February 16, 2016, 06:00:20 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on February 16, 2016, 05:51:32 PM
Why do I still do this show?
I do because my wife does, but that's about it. Though I did get a laugh out of the rocket launcher use at the beginning.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #391 on: February 16, 2016, 06:38:49 PM »
Quote from: Bort on February 16, 2016, 06:00:20 PM
I do because my wife does, but that's about it. Though I did get a laugh out of the rocket launcher use at the beginning.

Exact same here and Mrs. flannj gets really pissed at me when I go off on this stupid piece of truly awful television.
God that was a horrific episode, worse than the usual piece of shit they put out.

I remember a MST3K episode where Joel and the 'bots tried to explain why a movie was so bad. The answer was repeated over and over. "Because they just don't care!".
What TWD became ever since the season with the farm can pretty much be explained the same way.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #392 on: February 16, 2016, 11:53:07 PM »
Quote from: flannj on February 16, 2016, 06:38:49 PM
Quote from: Bort on February 16, 2016, 06:00:20 PM

Exact same here and Mrs. flannj gets really pissed at me when I go off on this stupid piece of truly awful television.
God that was a horrific episode, worse than the usual piece of shit they put out.

I remember a MST3K episode where Joel and the 'bots tried to explain why a movie was so bad. The answer was repeated over and over. "Because they just don't care!".
What TWD became ever since the season with the farm can pretty much be explained the same way.
That would be "Attack of the the Eye Creatures," (sic) a movie so halfassed that they had a PANK on the title card.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #393 on: April 03, 2016, 11:46:56 PM »
Quality finale, there

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #394 on: May 02, 2016, 09:03:41 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on April 03, 2016, 11:46:56 PM
Quality finale, there

Finally caught up. It was good but the ending was so frustrating. I know from the books Glenn gets brained with Negan's bat. Do we think it was him? Who have we theorized?

I guarantee they don't even let us know until like episode three of next season whenever the fuck that is. And yeah I'll still be watching. God damn it.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #395 on: November 08, 2016, 03:59:29 AM »
I finally remembered that this thing had returned, and so I sat through the season 6 finale again before looking at the premiere (which is going to have to wait, probably for quite some time).

One thing that did occur to me, though, is that the finale would have been vastly superior had the defeated protagonists just burst into singing "YMCA" at the end.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #396 on: November 08, 2016, 02:08:14 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on November 08, 2016, 03:59:29 AM
I finally remembered that this thing had returned, and so I sat through the season 6 finale again before looking at the premiere (which is going to have to wait, probably for quite some time).

One thing that did occur to me, though, is that the finale would have been vastly superior had the defeated protagonists just burst into singing "YMCA" at the end.
I'd watch that.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)