News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Treat Rodgers Like He Treats Cancer Patients: NFC Championship Thread  ( 33,276 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Treat Rodgers Like He Treats Cancer Patients: NFC Championship Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 03:40:58 PM »
This is the week of hate.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 03:43:36 PM »
First one who gets C.Dickens' "Maddonelli" photoshop on my computer screen is the unadulterated balls.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 03:46:39 PM »
Ripping Cutler won't really work after that performance, so what will be the media storylines for this week?  My guess: RIGHT THAT WRONG
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 03:51:05 PM »
Joliet Jake. Utler.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

BBM

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 03:54:41 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on January 16, 2011, 03:46:39 PM
Ripping Cutler won't really work after that performance, so what will be the media storylines for this week?  My guess: RIGHT THAT WRONG

How, lucky the Packers were not having to face the Saints?   The bears were too lucky to get by last week and had to face a worn 7-9 division winner.

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2011, 03:57:12 PM »
The truly pertinent information:

Green Bay favored -3. Over-under is 44.

I'm hoping that this time, Vegas doesn't know shit.

-----

BEAT GREEN BAY!
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2011, 04:12:15 PM »

The Bears let Seattke back in the game in the end. This lack of finishing strong means the Packers are clearly superior.

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2011, 04:14:52 PM »
In the latest edition of media "OH MY GOD! THE PACKERS ARE FREAKING AWESOME" commentary... Notice how the AP compares the Packers with the Bears in the first game story from this afternoon...

"Although it got closer at the end, this was the result many projected the first division winner with a losing record would sustain, making it difficult to measure how good the Bears are. The NFL will find out next week against the Packers, who have beaten third-seeded Philadelphia and top-seeded Atlanta on the road this month. But to compare these Bears with the "Super Bowl Shuffle" bunch that won Chicago's only Super Bowl 25 years ago is a stretch."

Guh.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2011, 04:17:31 PM »
My guess is the fact that the Bears went to Green Bay in week seventeen with nothing to play for and ran a vanilla offense, yet played Teh Juggernaut even for 50 minutes is not going to get mentioned once as the storyline of the week will be the SUPER BOWL BOUND PACKERS.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2011, 04:24:21 PM »

Well, he still didn't smile enough.  Why can't he have fun out there?

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2011, 05:31:57 PM »
It seems like the Bears always shit the bed the moment they start to get credit and respect.

This week will be one big Fellatiodgers fest and everyone will pick the Packers.  This is good for the Bears, no? 

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2011, 05:33:51 PM »
I'm going to make sure everyone I know sees Aaron Rodgers hand that poor, brave woman her death sentence.

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2011, 05:43:13 PM »
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2011, 05:45:26 PM »
Quote from: fiveouts on January 16, 2011, 05:31:57 PM
This week will be one big Fellatiodgers fest and everyone will pick the Packers.  This is good for the Bears, no? 

It is good for the Bears.

What is frustrating is that I don't really see why "they" are so in love with the Packers. OK, they have a quarterback that acts like he likes reporters. They have a couple name receivers. And they play a "different" defense. They had a worse record than the Bears, the two teams split the regular season matchups... I'm just not seeing it, whatever the heck it is.