News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Totally Unreadable  ( 195,002 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Totally Unreadable
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2011, 08:38:20 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on April 12, 2011, 08:25:48 PM
Obvi This... but I post this more to pose a question to CT..

Is this irony?

I hope you see this before work tomorrow because I don't want another drywall cubicle smashed.. Unless you're taking more days off like you gave birth or something, pussy.

http://justwatchthegame.com/blog/quit-crying
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2011, 08:44:25 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on April 12, 2011, 08:38:20 PM

Is this irony?

I hope you see this before work tomorrow because I don't want another drywall cubicle smashed.. Unless you're taking more days off like you gave birth or something, pussy.

And, via that Yetti guy, this:

http://justwatchthegame.com/blog/do-girls-like-girlie-men

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2011, 08:54:54 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on April 12, 2011, 08:44:25 PM

Is this irony?

And, via that Yetti guy, this:

http://justwatchthegame.com/blog/do-girls-like-girlie-men

QuoteI would rather hear that a guy went berserk in the locker room shower (||) and ripped the faucets out of the wall after a loss than hear that he was sitting on his stool sobbing.
Does that make me a bad guy?

Geigh.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2011, 08:55:21 PM »

Is this irony?

Consider your irony submission VALIDATED.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2011, 07:23:00 AM »
Steigerwald responds to the criticism with a post called THANKS FOR NOT TAKING IT PERSONALLY

http://justwatchthegame.com/blog/thanks-for-not-taking-it-personally

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2011, 08:22:38 AM »
It's the teams' fault for even SELLING ADULT SIZED JERSEYS!!!!

See, it's not that he's at fault here, it's that Mr. Slow he contributed to his own beating.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2011, 08:25:17 AM »
Quote from: Eli on April 13, 2011, 07:23:00 AM
Steigerwald responds to the criticism with a post called THANKS FOR NOT TAKING IT PERSONALLY

http://justwatchthegame.com/blog/thanks-for-not-taking-it-personally

http://justwatchthegame.com/blog/thanks-for-not-taking-it-personally#comment-37315

QuoteJohnSteigerwald
in April 13th, 2011 @ 08:19

No Giants jersey. No beating.

Thanks for clearing that up, John.

(Note: Gil has no sympathy for this coma guy either.)

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2011, 09:15:02 AM »
Oh dip...

Quote from: ApexAh, nothing like a terrible writer getting butthurt because someone mistook something he wrote for something he claims he didn't mean. Want to avoid confusion? Be better at your job.

Quote from: DoucherocketIt's a blog. I INVITE people to comment on what I write and then I respond to it. Then they respond as you just did and I respond again. When someone says that I claimed a victim of a vicious beating had it coming to him, I'm going to defend myself. I apparently gave people too much credit and assumed that most people know the difference between having crreated a response and deserving the response, no matter how over the top it may be. If you insult someone and he punches you in the face and breaks your nose, you may not have deserved the broken nose, but it wouldn't have happened if not for the insult. The person who breaks your nose doesn't get a pass because you insulted him. Brian Stow had to know his jersey was going to get a response. His mistake was assuming that he would get a reasonable one from a crowd that was notoriously unreasonable.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2011, 09:20:41 AM »
Quote from: Bort on April 13, 2011, 09:15:02 AM
Oh dip...

Quote from: ApexAh, nothing like a terrible writer getting butthurt because someone mistook something he wrote for something he claims he didn't mean. Want to avoid confusion? Be better at your job.

Quote from: DoucherocketIt's a blog. I INVITE people to comment on what I write and then I respond to it. Then they respond as you just did and I respond again. When someone says that I claimed a victim of a vicious beating had it coming to him, I'm going to defend myself. I apparently gave people too much credit and assumed that most people know the difference between having crreated a response and deserving the response, no matter how over the top it may be. If you insult someone and he punches you in the face and breaks your nose, you may not have deserved the broken nose, but it wouldn't have happened if not for the insult. The person who breaks your nose doesn't get a pass because you insulted him. Brian Stow had to know his jersey was going to get a response. His mistake was assuming that he would get a reasonable one from a crowd that was notoriously unreasonable.

Asshurt.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2011, 09:25:37 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 13, 2011, 09:20:41 AM
Oh dip...

Asshurt.

Praise from caesar.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2011, 09:27:42 AM »
http://justwatchthegame.com/blog/thanks-for-not-taking-it-personally#comment-37316

QuoteJohnSteigerwald
in April 13th, 2011 @ 08:20

The mob mentality has existed for as long as there have been mobs. I suggested a psychological study to determin if the jersey phenomenon fuels it.

You see, people? He's a scholar.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2011, 09:59:20 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on April 13, 2011, 09:27:42 AM
http://justwatchthegame.com/blog/thanks-for-not-taking-it-personally#comment-37316

QuoteJohnSteigerwald
in April 13th, 2011 @ 08:20

The mob mentality has existed for as long as there have been mobs. I suggested a psychological study to determin if the jersey phenomenon fuels it.

You see, people? He's a scholar.

This guy writes like MikeC.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2011, 11:21:47 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 13, 2011, 09:59:20 AM
This guy writes like MikeC.

Where's he plagiarizing this from?

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2011, 01:57:01 PM »
Quote from: Bort on April 13, 2011, 09:25:37 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 13, 2011, 09:20:41 AM
Oh dip...

Asshurt.

Praise from caesar.

Check it out. I hink his blog has been Ratto'd.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2011, 02:00:04 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 13, 2011, 01:57:01 PM
Check it out. I hink his blog has been Ratto'd. taken down to cull future embarrassment.