News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Killing  ( 5,581 )

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Killing
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2012, 03:11:52 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on April 09, 2012, 02:18:33 PM
Three episodes in and all we have learned is that Richmond is paralyzed (or not), Holder is shaken by his actions (or not), Linden is homeless and a terrible mother, Mr. Larsen is boinking his sister-in-law (or not), Mrs. Larsen is bumping uglies with random men (or not), and we're going through the sixth possible suspect in the Larsen killing.  And it's damp outside.  Really damp.

Fuck, at least Twin Peaks had a fucking dancing dwarf midget by this point.

Wait, they STILL haven't revealed Rosie's killer? How does watching this show not result in physical pain?

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2012, 01:33:32 AM »
Fuck this show once more.  Fuck it until it dies.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2012, 05:51:34 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on June 18, 2012, 01:33:32 AM
Fuck this show once more.  Fuck it until it dies.

Why don't I still know who that old dude was that was there at the murder scene arguing with that Jamie boner?  and you're telling me that they never knew the sister had a busted tail light?
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2012, 06:45:42 PM »

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club