News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Transformers 3  ( 2,091 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Transformers 3
« on: June 29, 2011, 10:39:07 PM »
GODAWFUL

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Transformers 3
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 10:40:29 PM »
You know you don't really have to go and see every movie they advertise on tv, right? You're not Jewish.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 09:18:11 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on June 29, 2011, 10:40:29 PM
You know you don't really have to go and see every movie they advertise on tv, right? You're not Jewish.

Chicagoans are bound by local ordinance to see any movie that features Chicago in any way.  Otherwise, no one will make movies in Chicago anymore.

Chicago.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 09:25:28 AM »
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 09:34:58 AM »
It was a free ticket. I wouldn't have gone otherwise. I've never seen the first two. This movie is worse than Pearl Harbor.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 09:45:45 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on June 30, 2011, 09:34:58 AM
It was a free ticket. I wouldn't have gone otherwise. I've never seen the first two. This movie is worse than Pearl Harbor.

The actual bombing of Pearl Harbor or the movie? I'd believe either.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 10:38:17 AM »
Quote from: CT III on June 30, 2011, 09:18:11 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on June 29, 2011, 10:40:29 PM

Chicagoans are bound by local ordinance to see any movie that features Chicago in any way.  Otherwise, no one will make movies in Chicago anymore.

Chicago.

I LIVE WITH THIS EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 11:17:16 AM »

Enews was on the other day they were interviewing Shia Lebeouf. He was talking about his advice to his love interest in the movie, who is a victoria secret model.  He made it sound like the two were acting in Schindler's list, splitting the atom or curing asscancer instead of acting in a thoughtless Michael Bay movie targeted at 10 year olds. Dude needs to chill the f out. On the flipside, he says he boned megan fox. 

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 11:43:21 AM »
Quote from: BH on June 30, 2011, 11:17:16 AM

Enews was on the other day they were interviewing Shia Lebeouf. He was talking about his advice to his love interest in the movie, who is a victoria secret model.  He made it sound like the two were acting in Schindler's list, splitting the atom or curing asscancer instead of acting in a thoughtless Michael Bay movie targeted at 10 year olds. Dude needs to chill the f out. On the flipside, he says he boned megan fox. 

He might be an ok actor but the lines he was given are absolute horseshit. Good on him for boning some hot girls while keeping a stone face during some of the most stomach turning, sappy dialogue I've ever heard. And all of Optimus Prime's lines sounded like they were written by MikeC.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 12:55:23 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on June 30, 2011, 11:43:21 AM
Quote from: BH on June 30, 2011, 11:17:16 AM

Enews was on the other day they were interviewing Shia Lebeouf. He was talking about his advice to his love interest in the movie, who is a victoria secret model.  He made it sound like the two were acting in Schindler's list, splitting the atom or curing asscancer instead of acting in a thoughtless Michael Bay movie targeted at 10 year olds. Dude needs to chill the f out. On the flipside, he says he boned megan fox.  

He might be an ok actor but the lines he was given are absolute horseshit. Good on him for boning some hot girls while keeping a stone face during some of the most stomach turning, sappy dialogue I've ever heard. And all of Optimus Prime's lines sounded like they were written by MikeC.

THE EARTH OR SHOULD I SAY KENYA IS THE THE BIRTHPLACE OF THE HUMAN RACE A SPECIES KNOWN FOR COMPASSION BUT ALSO FOR WAR-RING, MOST OF WHICH WERE STARTED BY THE SO-CALLED LIBERALS HOW COME NO ONE EVER POINTS THAT OUT IT DOESN'T SEEM VERY PROGRESSIVE TO ME.

Note: This is just a placeholder until Bort does it properly.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 02:56:08 PM »
IF YOU AUTOFASCIST ISLAMOBOTS GOT OBAMEGATRONS POWER COUPLING UNITS OUT OF YOUR VOCAL OUTPUT SIMULATERS YOU WOUD OF REALIZED THAT STARSCREAM PELOSI IS GOING TO SOCIALIZE THE DINOBOTS AND YOU WONT EVER BE ABLE TO CHOOSE FOR YOURSELF WHEN TO TRANSFORM. SURE YOU SAY TO YOU'RESELF THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN HERE BUT HARRY REIDBOT LIBERALCON SOUNDWAVE WILL USE THE ACORN MONEY TO BUY MORE THINGS THAN MEET THE EYE YOUR GONNA BE SORRY AND ILL BE LAUGHING FROM MY SECRET BASE TRANSFORM IINTO A TRYUCK AND RIDE AWAY
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 02:58:05 PM »
Quote from: Bort on June 30, 2011, 02:56:08 PM
IF YOU AUTOFASCIST ISLAMOBOTS GOT OBAMEGATRONS POWER COUPLING UNITS OUT OF YOUR VOCAL OUTPUT SIMULATERS YOU WOUD OF REALIZED THAT STARSCREAM PELOSI IS GOING TO SOCIALIZE THE DINOBOTS AND YOU WONT EVER BE ABLE TO CHOOSE FOR YOURSELF WHEN TO TRANSFORM. SURE YOU SAY TO YOU'RESELF THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN HERE BUT HARRY REIDBOT LIBERALCON SOUNDWAVE WILL USE THE ACORN MONEY TO BUY MORE THINGS THAN MEET THE EYE YOUR GONNA BE SORRY AND ILL BE LAUGHING FROM MY SECRET BASE TRANSFORM IINTO A TRYUCK AND RIDE AWAY

Ryan Pedigo likes this.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 04:23:30 PM »
Quote from: Bort on June 30, 2011, 02:56:08 PM

Hook this to my veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeins

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2011, 10:41:32 AM »
I love me some British AutoBots