News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Homeland  ( 12,225 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Homeland
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2012, 09:08:57 AM »
Quote from: BH on November 13, 2012, 08:57:56 AM
This show has too many storylines going on, most of which take the focus on Brody and the terrorists.
I did like the scenes with Saul though, he needs to be more involved in the show. Hopefully the terrorist attack kills Dana, Brody's wife and son, crying claire danes, and mike the military guy.

Not the best episode. Things are sorta materializing the way I had hoped they wouldn't.

STOP MAKING OUT WITH EACH OTHER.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2012, 12:59:17 PM »
This week's episode was tremendous. Quinn is an even bigger badass than I originally thought.
Abu Nazir needs to nukebomb Brody's family, which now seems like an obvious next step.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2012, 04:18:21 PM »
Quote from: BH on November 27, 2012, 12:59:17 PM
This week's episode was tremendous. Quinn is an even bigger badass than I originally thought.
Abu Nazir needs to nukebomb Brody's family, which now seems like an obvious next step.

I was pretty confused by the whole thing. It seemed to me that Quinn and Estes are running a tangential gameplan to the one that Saul and Carrie think they're a part of and they're going to kill Brody once they dispose of Abu Nazir. The issue is that implies that we're rooting for Brody and Carrie and I'm really not. They're both pretty awful people.

Dana looks like she's sitting in farts. Jessica is banging his old bestie while Brody is making loud nasally sucking noises on Carrie's face. Chris or whatever the son's name is remains a useless appendage.

And I'm supposed to be mad that Estes and Quinn are working together to kill Abu Nazir and Brody? Helll I wish they'd succeed.

And they won't because there's a fucking season three.

The only reason I feel bad is because Saul is awesome and I want good things for him.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2012, 09:30:03 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on November 27, 2012, 04:18:21 PM

I was pretty confused by the whole thing. It seemed to me that Quinn and Estes are running a tangential gameplan to the one that Saul and Carrie think they're a part of and they're going to kill Brody once they dispose of Abu Nazir. The issue is that implies that we're rooting for Brody and Carrie and I'm really not. They're both pretty awful people.

Dana looks like she's sitting in farts. Jessica is banging his old bestie while Brody is making loud nasally sucking noises on Carrie's face. Chris or whatever the son's name is remains a useless appendage.

And I'm supposed to be mad that Estes and Quinn are working together to kill Abu Nazir and Brody? Helll I wish they'd succeed.

The only reason I feel bad is because Saul is awesome and I want good things for him.

I was just happy something actually happened. I'm now rooting for abu nazir to take out brody's family.
Every one of them.  Then the vice president. Then Quinn can take out Abu Nazir, Brody and Carrie.  Agree on Saul, he's the most likeable character.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2012, 01:01:14 PM »
Quote from: BH on November 28, 2012, 09:30:03 AM

I was just happy something actually happened. I'm now rooting for abu nazir to take out brody's family.
Every one of them.  Then the vice president. Then Quinn can take out Abu Nazir, Brody and Carrie.  Agree on Saul, he's the most likeable character.

Patinken grew up in Albany Park.  I am not certain that that information will be of use to anyone.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2012, 02:40:06 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on November 28, 2012, 01:01:14 PM
Quote from: BH on November 28, 2012, 09:30:03 AM

Patinken grew up in Albany Park.  I am not certain that that information will be of use to anyone.

Hey, it's not the worst place to be not by a sight. It may have been when he was there though.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2012, 08:07:03 AM »
Last night's episode was all over the place. The writers want us to really believe a blackberry can just instantly skype like that? No one is monitoring Brody's phone?  Brody steals the serial numbers to save his love interest, when the CIA could have traced his phone and found Nazir themselves? Carrie never even mentions that the vice president was going to be killed when talking to Saul? 

Speaking of Saul, I don't get the storyline with him. Is he the informant, or is estes just trying to cover his tracks?  There have to be lots of folks who know about the drone strike right, not just estes, the VP and Saul?

And what is Nazir waiting on, kill Brody's family already!

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2012, 10:06:56 AM »
This show can go to hell. They killed off the main terrorist in the most boring way possible.
Now they are going to really fire up the Brody/Carrie romance.
The only hope is for Saul to go rogue and bring down Estes.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2012, 11:22:41 AM »
Quote from: BH on December 11, 2012, 10:06:56 AM
This show can go to hell. They killed off the main terrorist in the most boring way possible.

I plan to keep watching but yep. This show is really fucking stupid.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2012, 11:42:50 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on December 11, 2012, 11:22:41 AM

It's like watching "24" without the clock.  Seriously.  If you were an employer would you have Carrie working for you for longer than it would take to say "You're fired"?   Would anyone really contemplate a long term relatiionship with Carrie?  Who dreamed that character up?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2012, 12:43:07 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on December 11, 2012, 11:42:50 AM

It's like watching "24" without the clock.  Seriously.  If you were an employer would you have Carrie working for you for longer than it would take to say "You're fired"?   Would anyone really contemplate a long term relatiionship with Carrie?  Who dreamed that character up?

I can't stand it when Carrie is given orders, then just does whatever she wants with no consequence.
Interviewing Roya, going back in after Nazir.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2012, 09:12:24 PM »
Quote from: BH on December 11, 2012, 12:43:07 PM

I can't stand it when Carrie is given orders, then just does whatever she wants with no consequence.

Right - she just walked into that interview. No one was watching the door. She may as well have stayed at a Holiday Day Inn Express the night before.

I would like to see Roya Hammad get killed or at least take a long shower.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2012, 01:37:38 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on December 11, 2012, 09:12:24 PM

Right - she just walked into that interview. No one was watching the door. She may as well have stayed at a Holiday Day Inn Express the night before.

I laughed when roya went nuts on Carrie after another Carrie emotional, ugly cry face moment.
The writers must be fearful of showing how terrorists are likely treated - in this show they have it really good. Want some wine? You got it. Complete immunity, done.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2012, 09:37:52 AM »
Quote from: BH on December 12, 2012, 01:37:38 PM
Quote from: Slaky on December 11, 2012, 09:12:24 PM

I laughed when roya went nuts on Carrie after another Carrie emotional, ugly cry face moment.
The writers must be fearful of showing how terrorists are likely treated - in this show they have it really good. Want some wine? You got it. Complete immunity, done.

Seriously. Tell us what we want and we'll send you all expenses paid to the Bahamas.

Carrie must have to constantly douse her face with water or something really horrible happened to her as a kid to continuously cry the way she does.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2012, 07:54:31 AM »
 Nice ending to the show, at least makes it interesting for season 3. Brody and Carrie won't be together. Quinn has gone rogue and isn't following orders. Estes is done. And somehow Saul is the head of the CIA. And may/may not be the mole since the beginning.