News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Homeland  ( 12,223 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Homeland
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2012, 10:25:56 AM »
Quote from: BH on December 17, 2012, 07:54:31 AM
Nice ending to the show, at least makes it interesting for season 3. Brody and Carrie won't be together. Quinn has gone rogue and isn't following orders. Estes is done. And somehow Saul is the head of the CIA. And may/may not be the mole since the beginning.

I thought that it was appropriate to issue the warning at the start of the episode, making a direct reference to the shootings on Friday.  But it really hit home when Saul recited the Kaddish in a room containing 200 shrouded bodies. 
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2012, 11:38:00 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on December 17, 2012, 10:25:56 AM
Quote from: BH on December 17, 2012, 07:54:31 AM
Nice ending to the show, at least makes it interesting for season 3. Brody and Carrie won't be together. Quinn has gone rogue and isn't following orders. Estes is done. And somehow Saul is the head of the CIA. And may/may not be the mole since the beginning.

I thought that it was appropriate to issue the warning at the start of the episode, making a direct reference to the shootings on Friday.  But it really hit home when Saul recited the Kaddish in a room containing 200 shrouded bodies. 

Does anyone know if Chris won his soccer game?

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2021, 01:00:32 PM »
We just watched the full eight seasons of this show. They should have stopped it after season 3 when Brody was killed.

Having read this whole thread now, would just like to fully agree with BH who complained early about Carrie's cry face.  Her quivering chin was basically its own character for the duration of the show.

I will move on from this show and not think of it often.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.