News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: American Horror Story  ( 1,993 )

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
American Horror Story
« on: October 06, 2011, 11:03:04 AM »
I caught the debut of this show.  Pretty good.  I'm worried that they may have too many plot elements going on at once.  It may be difficult to reconcile them in an entertaining manner. 

Nevertheless, the young version of the maid is hot and Connie Britton still looks good.

But you do have to put up with a Dylan McDermott wanking scene, but you can skip that.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: American Horror Story
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 11:56:38 AM »
I'm about halfway through the second episode.  I got to say I agree that there are about a hundred different plotlines so far.  Despite that, I think I'm keeping up.

It's...well, it's definitely creepy.  So, mission accomplished?  Also, Connie Britton getting plowed by the devil in a black latex S&M suit.  Nice.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 12:12:41 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on October 17, 2011, 11:56:38 AM
I'm about halfway through the second episode.  I got to say I agree that there are about a hundred different plotlines so far.  Despite that, I think I'm keeping up.

It's...well, it's definitely creepy.  So, mission accomplished?  Also, Connie Britton getting plowed by the devil in a black latex S&M suit.  Nice.

Was that the devil?  I thought it was the messed up kid who was getting treatment from McDermott?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 01:15:28 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 17, 2011, 12:12:41 PM
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on October 17, 2011, 11:56:38 AM

Was that the devil?  I thought it was the messed up kid who was getting treatment from McDermott?

I just assumed it was...what makes you think it was the emo?

ETA:  If it was, good on him.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 11:18:04 AM »
Bump, season 2 just started. It was good to see adam levine's arm ripped off.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 07:08:10 PM »
Started season one today while home sick. About 4 eps in and god. This is a gross show. I get the feeling they wanted to be David Lynch but with a little more gore.

It's disturbing at some points and hokey at others.

Yeah, the young version of the maid is smoking hot.