News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Battlefield 3  ( 4,198 )

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Battlefield 3
« on: October 11, 2011, 12:30:01 PM »
Anybody still hang out in Mom's Basement?  I played the BF3 beta and loved it, even though it was glitchy.  Since it was a true beta, and DICE has shown off a solid build since (below), I'm sold.  Sucker?  Probably.

Preorder and get the Back to Karkand pack (four throwback maps and a weapons pack) at no extra cost.

Yeti and anyone else who had me as a friend on PS3, I had to create a new account:  Sad_Banana

BF3 on PS3, almost-final build:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geTOvrUVPTE
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Battlefield 3
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 11:56:46 AM »
No one?

It's BF3 Day!

I guess I'll just go fuck myself then.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 09:57:25 AM »
I guess Gil is the only other BF3 player up in here.  BF Premium goes live today.

The rumor right now is that Close Quarters has been screenshotted on an Xbox 360 for a release of June 12, and that would make the PS3 release tonight or tomorrow.  I'm definitely getting Premium as I really don't play any other games.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 12:28:26 PM »
I play maybe 3 hours of Modern Warfare 3 over the span of 2 weeks, and that's the extent of my gaming, so I will not partake myself