News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Theo Epstein Sploosh Thread  ( 112,354 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Theo Epstein Sploosh Thread
« on: October 13, 2011, 08:04:55 AM »
It's like they already won!
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Theo Epstein Sploosh Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 12:03:54 PM »
For Apex, Toddy Walker's thoughts on Epstein.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 12:56:48 PM »
Quote from: BH on October 13, 2011, 12:03:54 PM
For Apex, Toddy Walker's thoughts on Epstein.

Turd.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 03:04:22 PM »
I can't imagine why Theo would want to leave Boston.

Nothing better then telling a player who's still on the team for another 6 years that you never wanted him to begin with.

We should give them jackson and whoever they want and take crawford.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 01:12:54 PM »
From crazy rumor guy.

"Current Padres GM Jed Hoyer is being considered by the Cubs and Epstein, tweets SI's Jon Heyman.  In that scenario, Josh Byrnes would become the Padres' GM.  Heyman notes that the Cubs are also looking at Padres executives Byrnes and Jason McLeod for themselves, should Hoyer stay.  All the executives were once members of the Boston front office with Epstein."

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 01:41:22 PM »
Quote from: BH on October 18, 2011, 01:12:54 PM
From crazy rumor guy.

"Current Padres GM Jed Hoyer is being considered by the Cubs and Epstein, tweets SI's Jon Heyman.  In that scenario, Josh Byrnes would become the Padres' GM.  Heyman notes that the Cubs are also looking at Padres executives Byrnes and Jason McLeod for themselves, should Hoyer stay.  All the executives were once members of the Boston front office with Epstein."

They are going to hire TWO baseball guys?  Terrible, terrible idea.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 02:12:46 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on October 18, 2011, 01:41:22 PM
From crazy rumor guy.

Any luck finding that datase yet?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 03:32:35 PM »
From crazy rumor guy.

Surprise!  I have no idea what's going on...I thought Epstein was going to be the GM.  What is this Hoyer guy going to do?
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 03:40:11 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on October 18, 2011, 03:32:35 PM
From crazy rumor guy.

Surprise!  I have no idea what's going on...I thought Epstein was going to be the GM.  What is this Hoyer guy going to do?

No, Epstein is going to have a swank new title like President, Grand Poobah or Supreme Leader.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 03:51:10 PM »
Quote from: CT III on October 18, 2011, 03:40:11 PM
From crazy rumor guy.

No, Epstein is going to have a swank new title like President, Grand Poobah or Supreme Leader.

"Defender of the Faith."
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011, 04:21:19 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 18, 2011, 03:51:10 PM
From crazy rumor guy.

"Defender of the Faith."

"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2011, 05:50:40 PM »

Has anyone noticed Epstein's canine teeth?  Is there a chance that he is a vampire?

If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011, 06:18:19 PM »
From crazy rumor guy.

"Defender of the Faith."

Lord Protector of the Baseball Realm.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2011, 06:24:48 PM »
Quote from: SKO on October 18, 2011, 06:18:19 PM
From crazy rumor guy.

"Defender of the Faith."

Also known in 2013 as "Who?"
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 06:30:30 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 18, 2011, 06:24:48 PM
Quote from: SKO on October 18, 2011, 06:18:19 PM
From crazy rumor guy.

"Defender of the Faith."

Also known in 2013 as "Who?"

Just the Doctor.